Grim-looking abandoned community for sale in South Dakota

Google Maps says it’s only about 280 miles from Buford, Wyoming. Think of the possibilities!

2 Likes

lets be honest, in today’s market…does anyone truly expect to get a return on a real estate deal?

1 Like

Frankly, yes. But then, we bought at the low end of the freaked out market and aren’t selling for 30-40 years. Given that our town has limited capacity and will have increased infrastructure to a major city I expect to see some return as well as having provided shelter for us for that time.

I’m not in favor of housing as a financial-only transaction, but at a quarter million dollars for someplace that nobody will ever want to buy from you this town isn’t the best play.

1 Like

5 Likes

Syrian refugees might rename this town عرق, so…that’s not a fresh feeling. Still, if you were a desert storm vet in South Dakota, you might still feel as if you were in “earaq” when you visited the town…

Any hot takes on what Buddhists might name the town?

I hope nobody tells that white supremacist who’s been trying to buy a town out there.

1 Like

It would be a great place to start a kids baseball team.

The Swett T-Ball League.

9 Likes

You’re on a roll with the puns this week!

3 Likes

Seems legit.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.