Group of five men arrested for disorderly conduct and punching cops after refusing to wear masks on fight

We need more passenger interaction to calm people’s nerves.

12 Likes

…I can’t decide whether to scold or applaud.

1 Like

All Constitutional challenges should happen at 30,000 feet, don’t you think?

A terrified captive audience to witness you literally fighting for your rights as you take a stand against oppression. Usually these types litigate in convenience stores against not-Americans or on a rare occasion are forced to intervene in state capitol buildings.

And of course who can forget the ultimate legal maneuver - grabbing the transit bus steering wheel to bring these sham proceedings to a swift and final end.

Know how all this starts? One day you read that tag on your mattress and think “fuck that, this is coming off” and you face ZERO repercussions from the law.

9 Likes

How much do you want to bet that this batch of fools is all about bodily privacy until it involves another person’s uterus or a person identifying themselves as they choose to?

9 Likes

Seems like in this case, either would work.

2 Likes

The first rule of Flight Club is you do not talk about Flight Club!

10 Likes

Not since the 90’s and nu-metal have white dreds been a sign of anything other than “willingness to make bad choices.”

7 Likes

applause.gif_2
It’s a great pun.

2 Likes

An old friend called white kids w/dreads Jafakens.

3 Likes

When “keepin’ it real” goes wrong

2 Likes

The event doesn’t surprise me a bit. What does is the apparent lack of face and/or neck tattoos on any of the perps. What is the world coming to?

4 Likes

It’s perfectly legal to remove the “MAY NOT BE REMOVED EXCEPT BY CONSUMER” tags so long as you then eat them.

6 Likes

Goes without saying, but I can’t get over how someone’s family could have 2 young adult sons and 2 young adult family friends who are all in such perfect agreement with dad’s positions that everyone is prepared for Spirit Airlines’ mask policy to be the hill they die on.
How shitty must it be in that family to be different, or just not want to engage? How much pressure must they feel to flex all the time in front of the dad?
(I’m not feeling sorry for them in particular, just marveling.)

6 Likes

I would like to think that somewhere out there some people refused to wear masks on a flight but insisted on putting them on before they started fighting.

1 Like

Both are correct :wink:

2 Likes

trustafarians

1 Like

Well that Lloyd family’s always been trouble since I known 'em, like to be fair but I gotta call it as I see it.

2 Likes

This was one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen. I still haven’t figured out if it was an act or if he was sincere. Some of the things he said HAD to be comedic.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.