Guess what I just got >:)

I was following @Ratel’s link in his post referring to Kim Davis as a Blue Lemur Democrat.

Do keep up!

3 Likes

The main difference between Kentucky and Arkansas is that Arkansans disapprove of all the incest that goes on in Kentucky.

Also, Japhroaig is going to sic Falcor on us in a moment.

2 Likes

Wait…you’re not talking about World of Warcraft, are you?

Chlamydia?

5 Likes

Crabs actually. and they look like dungeoness :smiley:

3 Likes

Guess What I Just Got…

Me to really hesitate scrolling down in public?

16 Likes
1 Like

Based on the balloon animal, perahaps a care package from @Otherbrother

5 Likes

Would you say that David Clarke, Milwaukee County Sheriff and all around nutcaser is another Blue Lemur?

1 Like

Fired?

5 Likes

Fired up about life!!

(My therapist says if I keep saying that it will help :smiley:)

9 Likes

Huh? I haven’t got enough hair for pomade.

2 Likes

Did you try your microscope yet? I wish the camera had more megapixels, but over all very impressed with it for the price. I took some cool pics of my bugs in amber.

1 Like

I haven’t, I’ve been crashing the pico drone.

3 Likes

How does one pronounce this word?

Start by squeezing one of your nostrils shut. Then effect a steadily dropping tone throughout the entire word.

1 Like

I’m not seeing the most obvious choice “fired”, in this list.

1 Like

Glad to see that the package of swag arrived OK! And good to know that in a pinch balloon animals seem to work as a decent substitute to packing peanuts. I wasn’t sure if little Bonzo would make it there in one piece.

5 Likes

Bonzo made it perfectly. And the pico drone has my cats terrified. Between that, the hurdy gurdy I got back from the band, and all the canning ive been doing I think some family members suspect I’ve lost my mind.

uber internet fistbump

5 Likes

6 Likes