Guess what I just got >:)

4 Likes

Aren’t Blue Dog Democrats part of the problem? :wink:

6 Likes

3 Likes

A peacock? Terrorized by a clown? Conquered by the British Empire? The world’s most literal White Elephant gift?

How do you guys embed polls?
Ah!

What did Japhroaig get?

• A Peacock?
  • Terrorized by a clown?
  • Conquered by the British Empire?
  • The world’s most literal White Elephant gift?

0 voters

1 Like

I thought that it’s a lemur.

2 Likes

Please don’t tell me you’re a Blue Lemur Democrat. They’re even worse.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Let me grab the doc, its easy…

Is it a WoW gift pack swag bag?

5 Likes

The entire inventory of the BoingBoing Store?

12 Likes
[poll]
 - one
 - two
[/poll]
1 Like

Anyone believe this woman when she says she was a lifelong Democrat and has only now in recent days switched her party affiliation? Anyone?

4 Likes

Well, yes. She was a hereditary office holder in an obscure backwater. That defined a great deal of Arkansas until the last decade and a half.

2 Likes

Now post a picture of a mechanical keyboard, chunky black glasses, and pomade.

4 Likes

Who? What? Huh?

1 Like

For the record, she’s in Rowan county Kentucky, not Arkansas. There are only 4 blue counties in Kentucky, and Rowan is not one of them. That makes me wonder how being a Democrat would have helped her.

I see her Wikipedia page has already been updated, so we’d probably need to check the Wayback Machine to figure out if she was, in fact, a registered Democrat for 3 decades prior to this week. It might be true, but it doesn’t smell right, you know?

I was following @Ratel’s link in his post referring to Kim Davis as a Blue Lemur Democrat.

Do keep up!

3 Likes

The main difference between Kentucky and Arkansas is that Arkansans disapprove of all the incest that goes on in Kentucky.

Also, Japhroaig is going to sic Falcor on us in a moment.

2 Likes

Wait…you’re not talking about World of Warcraft, are you?

Chlamydia?

5 Likes