Anonymous infiltrated the KKK by friending Blue Lives Matter supporters on Facebook

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/02/13/anonymous-infiltrated-the-kkk.html

1 Like

and listens for the response “AKIA”

Last time I buy any of their flat-pack Nazi-ass furniture.

67 Likes

I hope this provides some law enforcement agency some information that cracks a cold case. But … maybe it’ll go nowhere since he’s friends with the sheriff.

14 Likes

As a graphic designer, I can tell by the pixels that this has been faked. Where is your journalistic integrity? Fake news. Sad!

29 Likes

Waiting for Jeff Sessions name to pop up in Anonymous’ operation.

22 Likes

Also they got the skin color wrong on one those fellows. Sad indeed.

11 Likes

35 Likes

He said, “It was easy to go from a Blue Lives Matter account to a Klan account.”

37 Likes
12 Likes

I remember the Drunk History episode of that

Turns out publicly humiliating the klan is a longstanding tradition in this country

16 Likes

Punnily enough, I just watched that again for the umpteenth time over the weekend.

“Candy-gram for Mongo! Candy-gram for Mongo!”

16 Likes

That’s just soot from the cross burning they were doing!

6 Likes

I highly recommend Stetson Kennedy’s writings as well. Great stuff, if a bit depressing at times.

2 Likes

In related news, James O’Keefe has infiltrated the Democratic Party by pretending to befriend supporters of Black Lives Matter.

3 Likes

All that blonde pine. We should have suspected something.

17 Likes

In alt-reality:

Democrat: “We should ensure that companies have an obligation to pay back the government for the costs of supporting their workforce with social programs in lieu of adequate compensation”

Republican: “Stop using those dog whistle terms your party has a LIBERAL problem and you are supporting the LIBERALS by using terms such as obligation and social programs!”

Democrat: “There you go again… can’t have a conversation with a Republican without them calling all Democrats Liberals”

8 Likes

Pretty sure it’s already very well-known that Robert Ford was, in fact, the man who killed Jesse James

There’s a movie and everything

6 Likes

He even included the last digits of this social security number.

Holy shit, what an idiot.

8 Likes

You make a good point – does anybody know if Anonymous is currently going after the Trump administration? Them taking down Trump would probably be the best possible cherry on top of the 21st Century weirdness we seem to be getting deeper into the midst of.

6 Likes

Didn’t one of the boingboing bloggers post a few weeks ago sort of an open request for “White Knight hackers” to come to the rescue, so to speak?

1 Like