Guitar made from shotgun that still shoots

Hmm for some reason I thought that was Six String Samurai - or was that the English name of El Mariachi?

No, different film—but now that you mention it I think Hollywood really should try to make more Mexican Samurai movies.

3 Likes

So what was your gif from? Because now I have at least 2 to look for.

That’s from Desperado, the second film in Robert Rodriguez’s “Mexico” trilogy. The first was El Mariachi (his directorial debut made on a budget of $7K) and the third was Once Upon a Time in Mexico.

7 Likes

He should be playing AC/DC. “For those about to rock. FIRE!”

2 Likes

Yeah everything needs guns. Plz Mr. Peyton, make a gun-fork next.

1 Like

Psychobilly as fuck.

4 Likes

Now I have “Hey Man Nice Shot” by Filter stuck in my head. Not what you’re thinking of, but is what came to my mind.

3 Likes

This is a great idea. Draw all the curious wildlife closer with your sick slide guitar playing then you can blast the hell out of them.

Except for deer though. Deer don’t give a shit about guitarists – they’re totally into the keyboardist.

4 Likes

BINGO!

Maybe he saw Truffaut’s Shoot the Piano Player and he figures, well maybe I’m next and better be able to defend myself.

2 Likes

13 Likes

Was this guitar designed for Ted Nugent?

1 Like

Bits of Godfather Part 2?

1 Like
2 Likes

No but, this one was:

7 Likes

That was like my anthem in my paintball days - lol.

That was back in the day when your food was waaaaaay under cooked.

9 Likes

I got your blue state right here!

The song was about Budd Dwyer, who shot himself in the head on live TV.

I am aware. Because of his bribe conviction. But, as you know, art can have multiple meanings to the audience.

1 Like