Gunmen disguised as lawyers shoot murder suspect in courtroom

Originally published at: Gunmen disguised as lawyers shoot murder suspect in courtroom | Boing Boing

3 Likes

I guess that saves the mob boss the expense of having to hire more fake lawyers to whack the fake lawyers he hired to whack the first guy. Yikes.

28 Likes

Convenient.

17 Likes

Nice neat little story all wrapped up and done. Ah, Lady Justice, sometimes you just outdo your self.

6 Likes

Extralegal killings = justice?
Riiiight…

7 Likes

Now you just have a new crime boss to prosecute for hiring the two assassins.

1 Like

I’m guessing there were no metal detectors?

6 Likes

The world’s asshole population just dropped by 3 in one incident. Can’t say that I am saddened.

3 Likes

To send two thugs on a suicide mission to nail one guy, and that they willingly went to do so…yikes. Was revenge really worth the cost? Otherwise, what did the suspect have on them that was so dire as to lead to that?

6 Likes

You don’t see any reason to be upset by mob violence triumphing over rule of law?

These three killers were all working for some really bad person or group of people. Thanks to this incident those people are much more likely to escape consequences for their crimes and the justice system was made to look helpless and ineffective. How many people are going to testify against the people who pulled off this hit?

Make no mistake, this is a very bad day for justice.

10 Likes

I think Texas should be ashamed of themselves for letting New Delhi steal a march on them in the “guns everywhere, all the time” department. I mean come on, this the land of freedom and firearms for chrissakes.

5 Likes

The worst part for the stone cold killers was showing up in public wearing the silly collar band.

2 Likes

Exactly. Thing are all tidy for the other mob boss, who now has that much more power. “Justice.”

2 Likes

Well, at least that saved the taxpayers some dough.

Terrifying and warped AF.

1 Like

i heard this on the radio this morning. this is the most batshit crazy thing i’ve heard this week, and it’s been a hot contest lately.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.