Guy films himself dropping fake drugs in women's drink

fair enough, valid points…this type of behavior/treatment is applied to children and women most frequently though in a way that blames them and is belittling. That is more the aspect I have issue with. I’m not really against prevention education that is helpful and not diminishing to the potential victims.

maybe we should get joey salads to buy a panel van and some candy to create a follow up “educational” video where he educates us as to how easy it is to kidnap children and berates children and parents for making it so easy to be kidnapped, but tells us absolutely nothing about how to make it less likely to occur other then we need to watch them better.

2 Likes

I think he did, at least twice:

1 Like

The difference is, in our wonderful rape culture there are a lot of rapists who don’t even believe they are raping women. Car thieves, kidnappers, burglars generally all know that they are breaking the law. And that right there is a huge problem.

1 Like

I’m sure others do. At least “boy” is part of the word.

It’s your comment that is not reasonable.

I know you just went for the easy joke, but this is not a very funny matter, and it often seems as if men don’t really “know” or fully understand what rape is, exactly. @WearySky is right.

http://freethoughtblogs.com/greta/2013/01/08/rape-prevention-aimed-at-rapists-does-work/

And there have been numerous studies that seem to suggest, at the very least, that a lot of men don’t know what rape or sexual assault is (or claim not to).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.