Guy pulls a Breaking Bad prank and it goes over too well

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/07/25/guy-pulls-a-breaking-bad-prank.html

3 Likes

what a f**king moron.

5 Likes

The prank, on paper, is pretty well done but if someone is going to do something this elaborate it better be over something that can not be interpreted in a way that is actually harmful. Things like making loved ones think you’re dead and the like. Making a convincing prank that he was involved with heavy drugs not funny

7 Likes

“Too far” ? what no… that’s legendary.

1 Like

But now when he really does have a meth lab everyone will ignore it! :smile:

13 Likes

The actual King of F*cking Morons, with a crown and everything.

And another you might recognize. Read carefully:

10 Likes

5 Likes

Wow, the stupid stick beat him too many times.

1 Like

i think this also speaks to how good the premise of Breaking Bad is, too – the initial concept of “chemistry savvy guy hits desperate times, decides to make and sell some meth to get past it” is quite believable.

3 Likes

Seems to me he pranked himself.

4 Likes

I have sometimes thought about writing a similar style pilot about a hacker. Think Mr. Robot meets Better Call Saul.

Has Negativland taught us nothing? It’s much easier to punk the real news.

3 Likes

One man’s “heavy drugs” is another man’s “morning pick-me-up before mowing the lawn ar 3 am.”

4 Likes

TRUE. Also, any Negativland fan would see him as a heroic figure, to be celebrated and revered.

I know I do.

1 Like

PSA: Vice makes very amusing (but often completely fabricated) products.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.