Guy who pretends to murder people for a living named Russian Goodwill ambassador

The post tag on the main page should be “Aikido” not “Akido.”

3 Likes

Perhaps they were once real, but he probably needs help to put on his own socks these days.

Amen to the rest.

6 Likes

Cracked has gotten quite a bit of milage out of this guy over the years.

I particularly recall reading the blurb about how he’s a “recognized Tulku–a Buddhist holy man who reincarnates repeatedly by choice”. I might have believed that once, particularly in light of the random environmental tirade in On Deadly Ground, but not so much anymore.

7 Likes

After learning about the

I’m not really surprised about any titles anymore.

7 Likes

Also, seeing that picture, Mosfilm should totally make a Fu Manchu with him.

So is that gut and all that extra body-fat he’s carrying.

5 Likes

“10 things worse than Steven Seagal”

(Video is cued.)
3 Likes

500004054-03-01

Somebody upthread claimed he had, but i haven’t been able to find anything online. Does anybody have anything definitive on that?

Is it just me, or does his hair—even his facial hair—look like charred astroturf?

4 Likes

This has been covered on here before but for those thinking he has any martial arts skills whatsoever…

They also link to the story where he supposedly pooped his trousers after being choked out…

2 Likes

It would be awesome to see China O’Brien kick Seagal’s ass…on some street via surveillance video.

doesn’t look like it:

" The Kremlin announced on Nov. 3 that Mr. Seagal had received Russian citizenship, but it was not immediately clear why he sought that status. On Twitter, Mr. Seagal has said that he has family ties to Russia but that he never intended to give up his American citizenship."

3 Likes

Does anyone recall the Howard W. Campbell character from Slaughterhouse 5? It seems appropriate: https://youtu.be/OixVPcCbcx0

Why go with a pretender? They’ve got enough guys who actually murder people for a living, who could be perfectly serviceable Goodwill Ambassadors. Plus it makes a great cover.

Steven Seagal’s energy drinks:

(Video is cued.)
1 Like
1 Like

Alas this day has left me out of likes… so here.
:heart::yellow_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart:

7 Likes

You too?

The limit is clearly too damn low…

3 Likes

I just ran out myself – no more for 17 hours, hitting right on the hour. Perhaps a bug affecting all of us? Sending up the @orenwolf signal

1 Like