Guy who pretends to murder people for a living named Russian Goodwill ambassador

Nah we have been over this recently… it boils down to we were breaking things with our previously large number of likes. I will take the lower but mostly workable limit over breaking discourse.

3 Likes

Already asked him; he said the limit is between 300-500 per 24 hour period, depending upon member levels.

That still doesn’t make a lot of sense though, if you guys also ran out; both of your accounts are ‘regular’ status.

3 Likes

They seem to be back, at least for me.

2 Likes

I wonder: In his role as intercontinental info-mule, into which bodily orifice will Segal be stuffing the Putin-Trump communiques?

That his gray-flecked pubes gives him away?

Weird.

3 Likes

Oh it is a rolling limit,so give a few minutes and you get back some, run out again, wait again.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Well worth checking out. Cracked has gone from good to excellent, it appears.

While there is still much of interest there, they actually laid off a huge chunk of their staff not so long ago, because we can’t have nice things, or something. Seems many of them ended up at The Modern Rogue – but that’s a tale for another thread, perhaps.

3 Likes

I think Seagal is reprising his role as “Cock Puncher” from
“The Onion Movie”

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.