Gwyneth Paltrow's got a $75 "smells like my vagina" candle

No healthy vagina smells like “geranium, citrusy bergamot, and cedar absolutes juxtaposed with Damask rose and ambrette seed” so that begs the question: what the hell she’s been shoving up her hooha…

25 Likes

Is this available from vending machines in Japan? :thinking:

8 Likes

Presumably geranium, bergamot, cedar, Damask rose and ambrette seed potpourri…

22 Likes

It’s a particularly odd form of late-stage capitalist performance art, from what I can tell. Very much of our times, frankly – at least amongst a certain cultural and class segment. Eh, why the fuck not. These are the End Times, after all. Might as well go down hawking vagina candles!

5 Likes

Do they really smell like anything, other than, well, vagina? I’ve definitely observed variations, but all within a specifically vaginal class. And I can’t say it’s reminiscent of anything else, particularly.

1 Like

30 Likes

Smells Like Gwyneth Paltrow’s Vagina is my favorite Nirvana/Coldplay cover band.

21 Likes

Betting it smells like kale, rocks, and shame

5 Likes

Kale and rocks sure, but shame? No, I doubt very much it smells at all of shame, of all things!

4 Likes

Maybe she switched from coffee and in a daze hit the wrong orifice.

4 Likes

Yes, but what I can’t get is she laughing at them, or on board with the joke on herself too. Is she taking advantage of them, or is she wearing the emperors new clothes with them.

1 Like

I think

would be a great band name, all by itself! I dare some band to do this.

ETA: I think she should make this a series. You know, “Smells Like My Armpit,” “Smells Like My Left Foot Post Marathon,” “Smells Like My Asshole After Going To Taco Bell,” etc.

5 Likes

I think you covered it pretty well. Yes, she’s all of this, all at once.

7 Likes

Or as they say on teh interwebs…

3 Likes

you mean like the goop lab netflix show poster with her standing in a giant vagina

You see - its like some wiseass photoshopped that, except that’s the real show poster.

17 Likes

I got the ad for this which in big bold text says “A peak behind the scenes” (don’t recall which show it is for) but my peripheral vision wasn’t quite on point and my subconscious turned it into “curtains” and I was like “no wayyy” until the gestalt was shattered when i directly looked at it

Also, I’m sorry. True story though

1 Like

Hopefully she doesn’t get steam burns while she’s standing in there :open_mouth:

Or chased out by a giant Indiana Jones-style rolling Jade egg…

8 Likes

Rich people scamming dumber rich people, who cares!

2 Likes

If we knew the answer to that we’d be rich! :joy:

10 Likes

As before:

Ripping off stupid rich people is an ancient and honourable profession.

10 Likes