Gym tells woman her breasts 'too large' for tank top

Um, don’t put baby in a corner…

And when do you get to dress me, exactly?

GTFO.

1 Like

Seriously, any time a place like this has a “modest clothing” policy, you know dumbfuckery like this is going to happen.

1 Like

I guess this is part of why I don’t go to the gym… even though I really should.

3 Likes
6 Likes

yes, because we literally exist to be ogled.

9 Likes

Seriously? Because women are objects, not people?

4 Likes

Why would we want to ogle objects? People are where its at, unless you are really into statues.

4 Likes

I don’t want to see anyone topless at the gym.

3 Likes

I see you’ve subscribed to my exercise program.

19 Likes

Super weird and makes me think we don’t know the other side of this story. Unless the other side of this story is: a stupid person acted stupidly because of lack of forethought.

2 Likes

And a gym with an “everyone must wear shirts” policy will be just fine avoiding any complaints as long as it isn’t blatantly enforced against one group and not another.

8 Likes

Maybe a comment like “Hey, I’m really sorry, but I’m going to have to cut you off there. I only work out because my psychiatrist thinks it will help with… Um… “my issues”. The antipsychotics aren’t working so well, and well… I really need to avoid going back to jail. I just need to work off some of the rage.”…

9 Likes

Are you serious? You know what I mean. Don’t treat women like objects. It’s not that hard.

12 Likes

I only ogle kittehs. “Your fur looks so soft today, Mr. Buttons…”

(And japhroaig is off to yet another surreal and off topic day!!)

13 Likes

Here you go. I can think of no better way to derail a discussion of misogynistic scopophillia (which I contributed to in a shameful fashion)

19 Likes

I’ll ogle those kittehs!

10 Likes

That’s a shocking…

…ly modest tanktop, especially in light of the ridiculous complaint .

The streets of Toronto provide far more titillation any given summer day. Not sure about Orleans Ontario…

8 Likes

Perhaps the manager was concerned that too many people would start coming to the gym again.

3 Likes

My great-grandprudes came down in the 1920’s

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure he failed to close his sarcasm tag, leading once again to the sarchasm.

Please thrash him with a good gif.

He hath committed a word crime, per the BBS style manual. :wink:

3 Likes