Hackers could lock your junk in this web-connected chastity cage

That was before I saw @MrShiv’s reply:

that’s at least useful, because having an angle grinder chewing a hole in something next to one’s junk is a different kink entirely…

6 Likes

Heavy-duty bolt cutters (a.k.a. “the keys to the city”) might work and be a bit less… intimidating

1 Like

C4t0N1N3t41L5

7 Likes

“Smart Bluetooth male chastity lock, designed for user to give remote control to a trusted 3rd party using mobile app/API”

When I first read this in the linked article I took it to mean that the intended use was that a couple would give control of the lock to a 3rd person. That seemed odd, but I’m not the intended audience and there is no reason to kink shame so I just shrugged and moved on.

It took a while to set in the actual f’d up, distopic meaning. This is coming from a mindset whereby the primary relationship is between the man with the chastitiy lock and the company who made it (or their servers) and the sexual partner is a “3rd party.” That is messed up

1 Like

People do that too, I’ve heard that there are whole forums dedicated to this.

Another strike against the Proud Boys. First, Gavin McInnes steps back, then they get their hashtag appropriated by LGBTQs, now this! It’s hard being a non-masturbating warrior for masculinity.

1 Like

Are any of the electronic parts accessible?

With a non-sex/BDSM device I would be unsure what company couldn’t afford to fix the flaws. Or at the very least stop selling the device and recall all existing ones. I guess with this device they are betting a jury is more likely to decide a plaintiff doesn’t deserve any compensation.

1 Like

Avenue Q was the most fun I have had in regards to live theater. That may reflect more about me than the show though…

2 Likes

Only if one of your fetishes is exhibitionism.

1 Like

Not sure I want to know what happens with -3v.

5 Likes

there aren’t many people in canada (compared with the states), and we’re mostly clustered around the border, so we won’t really stand out too much on a map like that one

3 Likes

Most Canadians know what it’s like to get stuck to metal in freezing temperatures. No thank you.

6 Likes
9 Likes

Something for the Weekend, Sir?

From the Department of WCGW: An app-controlled polycarbonate lock with no manual override/physical key

3 Likes

I made a full sized “Cat5-of-Nine Tails,” but since I left the RJ-45 plugs on the falls (otherwise how could you tell what it was, right?) I never intended it for use, and ended up selling it off to an “intro to computers” teacher I knew.

My owner has made a few Celtic Knot style impact toys using spare USB cables and those are fun! They tend more towards the thuddy end of the scale, but can get a decent sting with the right swing.

3 Likes

I know, right? There are much better chastity devices out there. That one looks clunky, hard to keep clean, and way too heavy to use as more than a joke. Get a Holy Trainer – probably cheaper, and the quality is much better. If you really need that feeling of remote ownership (and there are plenty of valid reasons for that), there are better ways to accomplish that.

(Yes, you still have the IoT problem, and anything you connect to the Internet is vulnerable, but you have a physical key and I’ll bet getting the key out of this would be a hell of a lot easier than going after that cage with your tools while it’s on your tool.)

1 Like

One should seek to reap the benefits of modern technology wherever possible.
Still no wireless solutions here, though.

2 Likes

violet wands?

1 Like

There are purely battery powered violet wands, but they tend to feel a bit underpowered, if you’ll excuse the pun. (If nothing else, they don’t have the delightful noise of a standard wand!)

2 Likes

And they are contact weapons-- correct? Not like this?

3 Likes