Hannity debunks "menacing" Twitter joke about his Olive Garden Pasta Pass

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2021/01/09/hannity-debunks-menacing-twitter-joke-about-his-olive-garden-pasta-pass.html

7 Likes

Hopefully, we can move pasta this soon.

35 Likes

Bravo! Encore! Encore!

5 Likes

From what reward program should Tucker have his privileges revoked?

3 Likes

I mean, it was a slow news day so they needed to fill the airtime, amirite?

23 Likes

No accounting, I guess…

2 Likes

Customer Loyalty program at whichever dry cleaner does his white robes.

16 Likes

No doubt very soon, sir. We have a team of agents working right now on deciphering the sauce codes.

16 Likes

Good, we need to put an al dente in their ne-fennel-ous plans, before they mushroom out of control.

13 Likes

Silly kerfuffle aside, Cooper should have known better. and it was classism, and he clearly is disconnected from middle America.
Mr Cooper, the right thing to do now is to get thyself to an Olive Garden and eat no less than 5 bowls of unlimited pasta. This is not a joke.

10 Likes

That’s gonna be a problem at Olive Garden.

18 Likes

Probably not. Once someone has lit the fusilli and the cannelloni of worms is opened, it is had to get get it all back in the penne.

15 Likes

Olive Garden is not on my list of favorite places to eat. If I want a microwave heated frozen meal I can go to the grocery store and buy one there. Besides, packaged grocery pasta is cheap, and I don’t have to put up with wait staff who are only present when you don’t need them. If OG is a favorite of Hannity, I won’t ever be back.

2 Likes

Intentional anagram?

6 Likes

Nope. But well caught!

3 Likes

I present to you… Semolina.
(Don’t look at me. You started it, bro.)

5 Likes

Yep. OG truly suck.

Hmm, bottomless alfredo might explain why Hannity always looks like a Kewpie doll suffering a fatal stroke while straining at stool

This is probably the first time that Hannity has accurately used the phrase “fake news”.

1 Like

That’s using your noodle.

3 Likes