Hannity grills Lauren Boebert for failing to understand that 202 is greater than 20

Dear Mr. Hannity, you brought this upon yourself. Years (decades really) of promoting obvious bullshit like Obama’s birth certificate, death panels, critical race theory, the war on Christmas (etc etc etc) has nurtured a generation of idiots. That’s your audience, morons who believe whatever garbage you spew. Boebert is just one of those morons who ran for office and won. And now we all have to deal with incompetent dingbats trying to govern.

You made this.

18 Likes

Just like their God Emperor, these folks are carnival barkers who want money and attention and power and they think this intransigence will somehow get it for them. I’m sure Lauren also thinks she deserves notoriety as a member of the Bizzaro Squad and is upset and jealous she’s not given the same airplay that AOC gets.

1 Like

Hannity mission is to talk bad about Democrats, and this fight is just getting in the way of all that. I doubt he really like McCarthy. Now he picks a fight with Boebert who isn’t able to explain what she is arguing for. This is the state of Fox News and the radical right, no substance just bs.

1 Like

It literally played out like a scene from Idiocracy, where Boebert can’t fathom the question.

“But what are Electrolytes?”

“It’s what plants crave!”

6 Likes

i wouldn’t blame the victims. blame the colorado supreme court

eta:

The court rejected arguments from Democratic and Latino advocacy groups that the map should be sent back to the commission to be changed because of voting rights issues

11 Likes

Boebert reminds me of Sanders supporters.

In what way?

7 Likes

Which Sanders?

Because we might agree…

19 Likes

I somehow doubt that’s who he means…

bored waiting GIF

11 Likes

I wish I found this more entertaining but it just makes me feel angry.

10 Likes

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Titus Burgess GIF by NETFLIX

9 Likes

Tiny minority trying to coerce the majority. Of course, they’re more inclined to introduce legislation they know will fail, for the “symbolism” or some such. #foRcEtHeVotE

I guess I missed where Bernie Sanders supported a fascist-inspired insurrection, made continuous attacks on racial and gender minorities and women, promoted straight up lies about the economy and his political opponents, reveled in cynical hate-fest, lied anytime he opened his mouth, poisoned people with pork sliders, humped guns, married a sex offender, sought to take away any form of a social safety net for the American public, and endlessly grifted his supporters… They are literally indistinguishable! Twinsies, in fact!!! BFFs!!! /s

Chelsea Peretti Eye Roll GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

No, they do not use the same tactics. Even remotely. Sanders does what normal politicians do, which is work to have the interests of the people he represents included in the discussion of legislation. This is not remotely what Boebert and that ilk are doing. They are seeking to install an authoritarian government on the American people. There is a real material difference there. I’m sorry if you can’t see it in your irrational hate of Sanders…

19 Likes

And the vast majority of Sanders supporters did what normal voters do, which is support the candidate on the ballot who best aligns with their interests and values (in his case voting for Sanders in the primaries and voting for Clinton/Biden in the general elections).

15 Likes

But nah… just like the fascists! /s

12 Likes

Yes, but if you ignore all the differences they’re basically the same!
Frederick Douglass reminds me of Jefferson Davis, in that they were both trying to effect social change. :upside_down_face:

15 Likes

The very same people, in fact! /s

12 Likes

Trying to move the Overton Window back towards the left <> trying to burn down the entire house the Overton Window is a part of.

13 Likes

He’s dumped Trump, so no doubt he’s going to dump Trump’s clag nuts too

1 Like

The Republican Party in a nutshell.

6 Likes