Trying to be mean, Boebert shows off her stupidity

Originally published at: Trying to be mean, Boebert shows off her stupidity | Boing Boing

10 Likes

Okay, I’m an atheist preacher’s kid, but seeing folks relish the clergy clearly being assholes just really gets my goat.

Angry Ryan Connolly GIF by Film Riot

20 Likes

FTFY

National Potato Day GIF by BuzzFeed

25 Likes

This is what the Republican base wants. Meanness, cruelty, nihilism, the kind of behavior that, if it happened in a standard residential neighborhood, would leave the perpetrator an absolute pariah.

11 Likes

Oh. A church service. I thought she was trying to do stand up. Either way, she’s a miserable failure.

Jesus wept.

12 Likes

Especially since that would be an imaginary number.

10 Likes

If not an irrational number.

8 Likes

“Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.”
(Frank Zappa)

7 Likes

I find it amazing that bobo the clown can dress herself…maybe she has servants to do it for her.

2 Likes

The people she’s trying to reach don’t know or don’t care about the correct word. The slur and bigotry were the whole entire point. We can be smug and point out her poor diction, but what does that do? We don’t need to focus on feeling better about ourselves. We need to focus on how repugnant what she said was. We need to focus on combating the negative emotion she’s capturing in people. Our having a better understanding of words means nothing when she has a clear understanding of emotionally charging people.

4 Likes

I mean, there’s no need to be so fancy. It is, very honestly and simply, a negative number. Boebert has worked hard to make sure the world would be a better place without her in it.

5 Likes

She’s just trying to start an argument. One thing Lauren Boebert is good at is arguments. Just ask her.

1 Like

I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

(DAMMIT, STOP AUTO EDITING MY POSTS, STUPID MACHINE!)

3 Likes

in contrast to LB who surely refuses to battle with an unharmed person.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.