Hannity grills Lauren Boebert for failing to understand that 202 is greater than 20

Originally published at: Hannity grills Lauren Boebert for failing to understand that 202 is greater than 20 | Boing Boing

7 Likes

When political theater goes full improv. :exploding_head:

28 Likes

With Gohmert out, Lauren Boebert is a shoo-in for the Dumbest Congressperson of the 118th Congress.

19 Likes

Boebert:

12 Likes

I’ve run out of popcorn, anyone got any? This is all just… much.

Here we have Sean “I Live off Trump Steaks” Hannity carrying water for Kevin “More Milquetoast than Mr. Rogers Ned Flanders and More Lying Bullshit than Joseph” McCarthy. He’s attacking the math of Lauren “Fecal Coliform and Guns” Boebert, who could barely carry her own district, and SHE’S railing against McCarthy’s “terrible midterms” while using the kind of special math reserved for the truly delusional among the GOP (ie, 20 is bigger than 202).

And it’s all… beautiful, delightful theater. May they remain at each other’s throats the next two years.

Oh, and PS: the only way they’re going to break this impasse is for someone irrelevant to take the role and McCarthy to step aside. OR for Kevin to lie through his teeth to the MAGA rats and promise them the moon, then when he wins deny he offered them anything and relegate them to the margins. Either way, I have hope they’ll be shitting on each other the next two years.

23 Likes

Well, I see we’ve reached the “wait a minute, I thought I was supposed to be the face-eating leopard around here” stage of the game.

33 Likes

And if Hannity’s favourite McCarthy manages to win this, we’ll also have one of the dumbest House Speakers in U.S. history as a bonus.

13 Likes

It’s trash fires all the way down.

16 Likes

If natural history teaches us anything it is that eventually face-eating leopards do eat their own faces.

15 Likes

If only 550 more Dems had gone to the polls….

(Sigh)

10 Likes

Excuse me? Mister Rogers is a beacon of REAL strength and character.

He should only be mentioned in the same breath as Kevin McCarthy if that sentence is “Oh yeah, Kevin McCarthy is a spineless piece of shit, unlike Mister Rogers”

ETA: just because I love it:

46 Likes

Or, more realistically “If only she had managed to kill off another 25% of her voter base”

14 Likes

Rupert must have told his underlings at Fox to go after the people they were promoting only a few months ago.

9 Likes

Fred Rogers would have made a fine Donald Blake if they’d done a Thor movie back then

13 Likes

s/faces/feces/

6 Likes

15 Likes

Boebert is too dense to give the real answer: “Because unlike McCarthy’s 200, our 20 don’t give a fuck and are perfectly willing to burn the whole House down.”

19 Likes

I thought he already did.

5 Likes

It’s sad that the GOP may actually give in to a tantrum thrown by three-year-olds.

6 Likes

So, a tantrum thrown by their peers?

5 Likes