Mrs. Betty Bowers presents the "Biggest Hypocrite In Congress Award" to Lauren Boebert

Originally published at: Mrs. Betty Bowers presents the "Biggest Hypocrite In Congress Award" to Lauren Boebert | Boing Boing

14 Likes

friday ice GIF

15 Likes

A well-deserved win in what must have been a very close contest.

16 Likes
9 Likes

Definitely a crowded field with lots of very strong contestants. And maybe Ted Cruz was disqualified because he already won “most punchable member of congress” and they wanted to give other despicable people a chance to win.

10 Likes

So many, how do you choose?

11 Likes

You beat me to it; that’s a huge selection pool…

10 Likes

Always wanted an “H-index” rating to associate with national politicians. Political Hypocrisy is, of course, commonplace, but somehow:
K*<percent_of_total_reversal>/<time_gap_between_reversal>

[foghorn-leg-horn-mode]
“I say, the sun shall not rise tomorrow!”
[time to run from one media outlet to the next …37 minutes]
“Of course the sun will rise! Anyone who says otherwise is a gosh darned idit!”

In whatever case, Lindsey Graham and Marco Rubio, should be established as a 100 outta 100 H-indexers.

4 Likes

What a brilliant video.
Come to the UK, Lauren, you’d be a fuckin’ shoe-in.

(horrible, just horrible)

6 Likes

Boebert keeps goats, eh? I guess she can’t be all bad.

7 Likes

Boebert’s a piece of work, all right.

By comparison, the absence of a Marjorie Taylor Greene arrest record suggests better intelligence and impulse control on her part, a low bar.

Oh but she’s wrong about one thing. Conservatives don’t like following Jesus, they like talking about following Jesus, while doing whatever they like, regardless of what the Bible says. Otherwise spot on.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.