Lauren Boebert tries to disprove she's dumb by tweeting #LaurenBoebertIsSoDumb

Originally published at: Lauren Boebert tries to disprove she's dumb by tweeting #LaurenBoebertIsSoDumb | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Feels like a waste of everyone’s time. Also, I’ve personally stepped by from sourcing things from Filipkowski. He was fine as a political functionary of the past administration until it stopped paying, then switched to the same sort of political water-chumming from the left.

By the end of the day Boebert’s dangerously disingenuous and out of her depth, but I don’t see any of this as improving any beliefs or understanding. If all it does is make us feel good about our views because we’re making fun of someone else, it’s probably a distraction. More bias-confirmation and catharsis.

13 Likes

“The Left hates women,” huh? Good thing right-wingers are such big fans of AOC or that would be like inconsistent or something.

37 Likes

What The Fuck Wtf GIF

13 Likes

Yeah the left hates freedom and women. You know the GOP created the hippie chick.

11 Likes

The left should not confuse dumb with Evil. Boebert is smart enough to get elected, cheat on the campaign finance rules, hide her husband’s income pre-election, and probably is currently grifting more money per year than most boingers make in a lifetime.

She’s scum and villainy but that’s different than stupid.

14 Likes

Nor should we mistake “ability to get elected” with general intelligence.

Lots of evil people are every bit as dumb as they appear to be.

39 Likes

Laura Boebert has absolutely mastered one thing, and that is getting BoingBoing to write about her.

6 Likes

All you need to get elected to something is popularity. Smarts is rarely required to be popular.

12 Likes

I mean, the proof is in the pudding so to speak.

The left is constantly trying to take away women’s rights. All that anti-feminist rhetoric.

And how they throw in prison women who have had miscarriages.

Yessir, those lefties really hate ladies.

11 Likes

Twitter is garbage.

I don’t know y’all walk around with that thing.

9 Likes

…and the punk chick, and the goth chick, and the skater chick, and every last avant garde movement of every kind. Uh huh.

The Left hates women so much we’re doing our best to destroy the constitutional right to abortion, avoid discussing child care for working mothers, doing our best to prevent school vaccine and mask mandates…oh, wait.

13 Likes

She also says she’s the top target of the left. I dunno. I gotta think MTG exceeds her but I don’t have scientific data to prove it.

9 Likes

To paraphrase, “You keep using that hashtag. I do not think it means what you think it means.”

3 Likes

Taxation…

Do we really believe 7 trillion equals zero? I’m no math wiz, but I know how taxes work.

5 Likes

Greene is in what is considered a very safe Republican district; Boebert is not. So at least in theory Boebert could be much more easily defeated by a Democratic candidate. It’s much less likely with Greene.

Greene could be defeated in the primary by another Republican, I suppose, but given the past several years I don’t think they’d be any saner.

4 Likes

Grift-publican? Donor-sucker? Spin-delusionary?

3 Likes

#LaurenBoebertIsMaximizingEngagement

4 Likes

You joke, but this is literally UK TER rhetoric right now. Of course, the tankie TERs are excluded from this claim, authoritarians have to stick together for now.

5 Likes

Meh, she’s no Marge Greene.