Happy endings are NOT a part of massage therapy, no matter what the Montreal Police might think

same, and agreed, and thanks for your support. I left because of injuries, another common reason. It’s…kind of a bad profession.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure those kinds of places don’t usually offer nail services and waxing. And even if they did, I think basic etiquette dictates that one would clarify which kind of establishment one was in before jerking off in front of ones’ service provider.

9 Likes

Finally, the Inspector in who commented on the sounds like his last shit was given to the protection of his pension, which he hopes hypertension will allow him to live long enough to enjoy.

Was that sentence run through google translate?

2 Likes

it was just the title, and cause I like the song, and because I am beset with sarcasm I thought, "gee it’s sad when there isn’t any happy ending. snicker snicker. "

Thank you, I was just about to say what the fuck.

I can guess the name of the chain, as I remember reading an expose’ story last year maybe.

It seems to me that more oversight and advocacy is needed for LMT’s across the board. Massage has health benefits but massage as a whole hasn’t been able to shake the negative perceptions due to pop culture and the prevalence of shops that are covers for sex trafficking, sadly.

6 Likes

TIL that Canada has basically outlawed prostitution in 2014. Before that it was often legal to offer and seek. The way they did it does seem to be progressive at least on the surface; they basically outlawed seeking and offering prostitution but made the act itself legal so in theory the prostitutes themselves were not the target.

Just like SESTA this causes prostitution offerings to go further underground, and was likely a factor in this incident. Of course this jerkoff was totally in the wrong and should face criminal sanction.

This undergrounding of prostitution has many costs paid by legitimate massage industry and clients.

1 Like

Nothing about this story suggests that the man in question thought this business was offering prostitution services though. He didn’t ask his therapist for a handjob, he just jerked off all on his own.

That’s kind of like walking into a vegan restaurant, throwing a steak on the grill and saying “oh sorry, I didn’t realize you didn’t serve meat here.”

4 Likes

Same here; and I’ve never had any masseur be anything other than absolutely professional. By the same token, I’ve never given my massage therapists any problems as a client.

8 Likes

Except we’re talking about sexual assault, not simply some rando looking for a cheap rub- there’s a proper way to go about that in a professional setting, which does not include uninitiated ejaculation.

Full stop, sanctioned sex work is not a cure for male violence

8 Likes

Not sure how you get “sexual assault” from this story. Indecent exposure, yes. But seeing someone jerk off is not considered sexual assault.

Criminal behavior is still criminal.

7 Likes

FTFY. I could give a fuck what the law thinks.

Flashing is indecent exposure. Masturbating inches away from someone in a closed room is considerably more violent. Equating the two is ridiculous.

8 Likes

I see what you did there

3 Likes

It is where I’m from.

http://www.victimsservices.justice.nsw.gov.au/sexualassault/Pages/sexual_assault_victims.aspx

9 Likes

That depends on the context. We’re not talking about a teenager whose mom walked in on him at an inopportune moment here.

5 Likes

Act of indecency, while criminal, is not sexual assault. Before characterizing this as sexual assault, consider if the victim of the crime might want (or not want) to be considered to have been sexually assaulted.

To repeat:

In Oz, Acts of Indecency are a subset of the broad category of Sexual Assault.

9 Likes

spanking it in front of a horrified person doesn’t sound happy to me, for anyone involved.

3 Likes