Lawyers: dildo-wielding cop hit men as well as women, so can't have been sexually harassing them

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/10/15/lawyers-dildo-wielding-cop-hi.html

4 Likes

15 Likes

Jesus Tap-dancing Christ, what will it take? Plaintiff ought to be able to gesticulate in court with the actual blue monster dildo!

7 Likes

To be fair, these are lawyers we’re talking about here.

And not just any lawyer, but those willing to defend cops.

2 Likes

bi-sexually harassed

7 Likes

Well…it’s just boys being boys…AMIRITE?!?

/s

9 Likes

The blue in boys.

7 Likes

OK, try this out if the harassment was of the racist, rather than sexist variety:

“He called white people as well as black people the N word, so he can’t have been racist.”

Does that flow? No? F your stupid argument.

18 Likes

Christ, what a dick!

8 Likes

New Jersey. All you need to know.

Say what now? Even if hitting men with a dildo wasn’t considered sexual harassment (which it is), he was still hitting women! One does not negate the other. What about the women? Their argument is basically “women don’t count.”

16 Likes

Ah so it’s ok to chase men around with a large dildo… noted.

15 Likes

For some men, that’s every Tuesday night. Role reversal Tuesdays are a thing.

3 Likes

So, at first, I thought maybe this was based on refuting a claim of gender bias, and maybe this argument flies in some kind of crafted legally narrow way… but then I looked it up and holy shit no–it’s just stupid.

6 Likes

I don’t know. I always somehow find myself with some sympathy for the devil.

Imagine the poor lawyers when they realized they were going to have to try to defend the cops. It would have been a long, hard brainstorming session before one of them said: “Hey. Wait. We all know cops frequently use ‘discrimination’ and ‘harassment’ interchangeably. Let’s see if the court will buy it too?”

1 Like

Why? He doesn’t need it…

7 Likes

Here is a novel idea…I know it’s totally wacky…DON’T FUCKING DEFEND THEM. Let their asses hang out to dry and their actual actions speak for themselves.

3 Likes

9 Likes

The bizzarro world version of Sex Criminals ?

5 Likes

Nope.

Every person, no matter how evil and foul, has the right to legal representation.

The current travesty of our justice system is in part due to the fact that we’ve decided poor people don’t get lawyers, they get plea bargains.

9 Likes