Happy Mutants food and drink topic (Part 2)

That is an abomination against God, nature, and mankind.

I must have one.

10 Likes

Sorry, the term “breakfast pizza” is already taken; by pizza.

I think this would be a bacon-shingled pancake platform wedge.

13 Likes

Will kill my A1C and cholesterol level in a single slice.

Nbc I Hate My Life GIF by Will & Grace

6 Likes

How many meals do you plan to make out of it? Because never mind whether those are acceptable toppings, that thing is gargantuan.

6 Likes

“Because it is there.”

Richard Kiel Smile GIF by James Bond 007

5 Likes

… pizza dipped in ranch dressing belongs at the bottom of the ocean :thinking:

• YES
  • NO
0 voters
6 Likes

I feel like this poll does not sufficiently distinguish “no, pizza dipped in ranch dressing is awesome” and “no, we can’t simply cast pizza dipped in ranch dressing into the ocean, there are many things in the deep waters and it would not be safe there; we should seek a final end to this menace forever”.

14 Likes

Would the addition of pineapple be mitigated or enlarged by the ranch dressing?

7 Likes

Harold Ramis Dont Cross The Streams GIF by Ghostbusters

11 Likes

went to see my pepperhead buddy, Djimon, today. he shared two bottles of this freakishly flavorful, yet diabolically hot scorpion pepper sauce from Trinidad:

this was a gift to me after sharing my latest batch of Florida Man Fire homegrown hot pepper sauce. his partner is starting to import this one from Trinidad. it is so damn tasty, but it lit me up like a red hot arc lamp! still glowing after an hour and several cold beers. a velvet sledge hammer to the endorphin receptors, this may be as close to Homer Simpson’s hallucinogenic pepper trip as i’ll ever get.

14 Likes

Inspired by @FloridaManJefe I made flathead ceviche. Flathead fillets, avocado, kumato tomatoes, red onion, coriander, mint, lime juice, jalapeño and Habanero, marinated for 25 minutes. Fresh and light but needed more chilli and salt (the fish really sucks up the seasoning!)

14 Likes

Cold leftover pizza, to be precise

12 Likes

Where’s the option for “I’ve never had ranch dressing, so I wouldn’t know”?

12 Likes

I misclicked on “no”, as I read “pizza dipped in ranch dressing”, and “no” was all I could think.

The combination sounds like a delivery driver has to make a panic stop, and someone’s pizza slid into a salad, and when he arrived, he bluffed that it was supposed to be served that way.

4 Likes

This looks like one of the fractal images where you zoom into a circle on one of the pancakes and then realize it’s also a breakfast pizza covered with bacon and pancakes which is itself covered in circles…

5 Likes

Cold leftover tuna pizza. With extra onions.

5 Likes

Yeah, I’m not gonna click “like” on that

7 Likes

Fair enough. I did forget the capers.

6 Likes

At that point, we should probably just call it “flatbread.”

4 Likes

Thin sliced potatoes also work well

4 Likes