Happy Mutants Guide to Understanding Football

[Read the post]

8 Likes

Football should be the official sport of BB. Other than maybe NASCAR, I can’t think of another sport that requires more strategy. At least half of football is the strategy - what plays to run and when.

Thankyou, that made me very very happy. (And I like football too.)

2 Likes

Until today I had never seen this movie scene; now it’s everywhere. I ain’t mad about it :grin:

2 Likes

Curling?

9 Likes

Chess?

12 Likes

Dating? :wink:

7 Likes

It’s not a sport, it’s a hazardous gambling.

7 Likes

something something balls close to the end zone?

6 Likes

Point taken.

3 Likes

Not really a sport… it’s a game.

Esports aren’t sports either.

You people who think love is a game and you’re just a playa make me sick.

3 Likes

And also @Mister44 - two words: Strategic Butts.

4 Likes

You know me, I like tactical butts.

4 Likes

I’m confused. That video doesn’t show football.

1 Like

sure it does, interpretatively

3 Likes

Stratego!

11 Likes

I guess there are times when displaying ignorance proves you’re cool.

1 Like

The time not wasted on sportsball can be spent on something useful or at least fun (or both).

…of course then everybody wants to talk about sportsball and the thing oozes even to news, like if it is something important…

3 Likes

Ridiculous. Football is a contest to see who gets to engage in a number of baptismal rites. The winning team begins the ceremony by pouring a large container of the sacrament known as “sports drink”, which the players partake of throughout the contest, over the head of their appointed leader, known as “coach”. Then, in a more intense ceremony, the winning players retire to the room of lockers, where they soak each other with copious amounts of bubbly alcoholic beverages.

8 Likes

I’m still trying to figure out how the opening coin toss was won by Hillary Clinton.

19 Likes