Happy New Year, Mutants!

I will need to get those supplies tomorrow as everything’s shut down, but thank you, that sounds both powerfully healing and tasty on a gyro. When you say “oxygenated” do you mean to let the chopped cloves ‘air out’ for a bit?

7 Likes

I wish a happy and prosperous New Year to all us Happy Mutants. Let’s hope 2019 will be better for everyone.

ogden%20nash%20new%20years%20poem

13 Likes

Greetings from the 20th year of our current century!

8 Likes

conscious

5 Likes

any big resolutions
that's not how
you're supposed to do it

10 Likes

watched the big fat quiz, dumb monster movies and now it is officially 2019 on the left coast.
may 2019 not suck as much as 2018 all.

12 Likes

Happy New Year Happy Mutants!

May this orbit around the sun be a delightful one, we’re due. :champagne:

11 Likes

Happy New Year! Yes, ‘oxygenated’ simply means to let it sit on the cutting board for about ten minutes. That activates ingredients that are otherwise not available - neither cooked, or eaten raw right away.
This ‘cocktail’ that I credit myself for :wink: was inspired by the Indian ‘Lassi’ - a Yogurt drink. When I fell ill with MRSA, the antibiotics the pill prescriber gave me did not work and instead made things worse. After three days of three times half a bulb(!) of garlic, I recovered quickly. It will be imperative to allow the body to adjust to the amount that You can increase as You go. It is a true panacea for all the crap ‘out there’. AND it is the highest chelation agent known to be available easily. Although, I recommend to use organic garlic to make sure it’s not grown on a landfill. My best wishes for a speedy recovery. The New Year is still young! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

maybe not necessary if it’s all going in the blender anyway

https://lifehacker.com/5895929/hyperdecanting-means-better-wine-in-a-minute

4 Likes

Thank You for mentioning that. Although I actually did throw everything in a blender before, now that I don’t have a blender anymore, I just let the garlic sit around for a little while and then create a nice bowl with the ingredients.
Should I ever get a blender again I have to try the ‘speed decanting’ for sure. :slight_smile: There is some exquisite red wine down here in South America…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.