Happy New Year, Mutants!

b9ac084531ab178f59c96c83e2fdf8c8

All the best!

19 Likes

Same to you, and to everyone else, too!!

13 Likes

Thanks!

But, yeah, given the state of things, I’m not seeing a whole lot to cheer about.

sad%20-%20Copy

11 Likes

Well, the drinks are free!

tenor%20(8)

Cheers!

14 Likes

One less chamber of Congress controlled by Republicans?

12 Likes

I’ll drink to that!

12 Likes

Oh. Well in that case!

13 Likes

Happy New Year.

16 Likes

Odd years, in my life, have always been the most interesting–not always better, just more interesting. Got a few hours still, but some resolutions from someone who has literally never before in their adult life made hard and fast resolutions:

• Eat better.
  • Develop and stick to an exercise regimen.
  • Write every day. (Lots of wiggle room in this one, but even I just journal write every day, I’ll have succeeded.)
13 Likes

Happy New Years Everybodies!

12 Likes

I guess that’ll provide some entertainment as we slide ever further, down toward climate catastrophe and neoliberal/quasi-fascist/neofeudal chaos.

Weeeeeeee!!

14 Likes

15 Likes

Happy New Year 4,540,002,019! May the Shwartz be with all of us during these trying times.
And here’s to the five minute break for New Year’s Eve:

10 Likes

Ah well, it’s not the fall that kills you so much as the sudden stop at the bottom… along with climate catastrophe, feudal chaos, and an antibiotic resistant plague of frogs.

Maybe the best we can hope for is to keep falling forever.

Happy New Year Mutants!

17 Likes

Happy New Year!
\/
Alahmnat_018

13 Likes

16 Likes

Have a great new year, mutants!

14 Likes

It’s ironic and somehow fitting that after this tire fire of a year, I’ve got a nasty GI bug that’s keeping me from eating, drinking, or going to parties tonight. Ready to start 2019 hungry, woozy, and utterly sober! Fingers crossed that none of that will last.

14 Likes

Happy New Year, mutants. Here’s to keeping spirits up, and when I say spirits I think you know what I mean!

11 Likes

Kick the GI bug in the despicable butt with raw garlic. Three cloves minced and 10 minutes oxygenated. Together with one cup yogurt and juice of one lemon. Into the blender with some mineral water diluted to Your liking. No bug can survive that - not even helicobacter piloris (sic). Get well for the New Year that will highly likely be demanding…

6 Likes