Harris campaign laughs at Trump with mock press release: "Donald Trump to Ramble Incoherently"

Originally published at: Harris campaign laughs at Trump with mock press release: "Donald Trump to Ramble Incoherently" - Boing Boing

19 Likes

the force awakens GIF by Star Wars

28 Likes

standing ovation GIF

23 Likes

Wow. Did the campaign hire writers from The Onion to moonlight for them?

21 Likes

(at the extreme risk of promoting the work of a notorious TERF)
so in the end it was the Riddikulus charm which drives away the trump-gart?

10 Likes

This is how you do it. Bullies hate being laughed at.

By the way, this is just as much a rebuke to the corporate media outlets who show up to cover the clown shows as it is at the rambling snake-oil salesman who puts them on.

28 Likes

Please, oh please, if anyone reading this has an in with this team, encourage them to point out that Turnip is a two-time Emmy loser, but Barack Obama has an Emmy and two Grammys. PLEASE; I guarantee we’d see O’range go all Scanners on the teevee. :pray:

25 Likes

Where’s a link to the original source? This is just an image not a link to the official campaign account or site. And I cannot find any other reputable source that corroborates this?

The image sent out on various social media channels (I have a Xitter link for KamalaHQ but not posting that here):

Also discussed here:

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/trump-hold-press-conference-his-campaign-adds-senior-advisers-2024-08-15/

The Harris campaign sent out a mock “media advisory” for Trump’s press conference on Thursday with the headline, “Donald Trump to Ramble Incoherently and Spread Dangerous Lies in Public, but at Different Home,” a reference to his Bedminster estate.

15 Likes

I love the taunting.

11 Likes

This is how you maintain control of the narrative. I’m loving the gloves off here. It makes you realize how for a long time the Dems seemed to think that they should continue to act as if they were in a chess match when their opponents were acting like it was MMA.

24 Likes

Thanks. Looking for reference to it from the campaign but so far unsuccessful. Clearly I don’t know how to use X. Or their search is bad.

5 Likes

This is savage. I love it. Finally, someone tells the truth in public what I’m seeing instead of the press gaslighting me to accept the insanity or I’m the insane one.

10 Likes

New one:

18 Likes

When they go low, we go

9 Likes

5cick3

6 Likes

I like the overall messaging here, although the first sentence/paragraph could have used some copyediting.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.