Harvey Weinstein appears at court "clutching cane and looking enfeebled"

Why is it that people like Lee Baca, Paul Manafort, Bill Cosby, and Harvey Weinstein suddenly develop debilitating health issues when it’s time to prosecute them?

Decades ago, my parents sued a sociopathic grifter. Sure enough, the day before the trial opened, he had a “heart attack” and everything had to be postponed. No matter how you look at it, faking a serious illness is the mark of a true scumbag.

22 Likes

which explains why he removed it.

1 Like

When you feed off the pain and misery of others you grow weak when you’re outed and your source of sustenance disappears.

6 Likes

Your honor, as you can see, my clients are elderly and infirm. Any incarceration could pose a serious health risk.

5 Likes

Not that I believe he’s enfeebled in any way, because he’s a lying scum bag, but…

Oh no, is Harvey in ill health? Oh no!

Maybe he caught acute Manafortitis.

18 Likes

He shoulda’ hired a better actor to play him. His performance is pitiful!

3 Likes

My tinnitus and halitosis didn’t garner much sympathy from my H.R. department after several “lost” days.

There is no empathy left in this world.

2 Likes

…playing for him.

10 Likes

Amateur hour. Ernest Saunders managed to get early release from prison due to a bout of Alzheimer’s from which he subsequently recovered.

4 Likes

It would be a terrible shame if he weren’t faking and was instead in hideous, crippling pain.

9 Likes

He could remove it?! I thought not being able to remove them was the whole point.

3 Likes

that’s a booger grinder if I ever saw one

maybe. carceral tech creeps me out, though.

I predict an unexpected suicide.

1 Like

I’d like to kick him in his ankle monitor, twice.

7 Likes

Looks like Weinstein made the mistake of pissing off a necromancer…

12 Likes

You should aim higher in life…

13 Likes

I have $5 on the “I need to be physically close to nubile young starlets to maintain my previously robust health, look what happens when I’m not allowed to use my casting couch” defense

4 Likes
2 Likes