Harvey Weinstein isn't going to like Rikers Island, says former inmate

Given how bad he is at planning crimes, I would LOVE to see it…

Maybe something like this:

1 Like

I (and apparently many others!) have the same sentiment. Reductress covered this quite nicely: https://reductress.com/post/how-to-support-prison-abolition-while-still-hoping-harvey-weinstein-rots-in-prison-for-the-rest-of-his-days/

4 Likes

No one should be in Rikers - as it currently exists. Even that shitpimple.

9 Likes

An abusive penal system does not make me happy.

14 Likes

Happy? No. But a certain satisfaction is undeniable

1 Like

Harvey Weinstein isn’t going to like Rikers Island

That’s the most specific Yelp review I’ve ever read.

13 Likes

Why not include a conspicuous link to the article being cited here – ideally at the bottom of the excerpt – or at least via the logical link text “Daily Beast article?” Instead we have to hope-click on the two people’s names in the first sentence and guess which one might lead to the article. Is the goal here to talk about another site but keep traffic on this one?

3 Likes

Otisburg?!

2 Likes

I’m with you for folks selling a little pot, or having a natural reaction to getting arrested. But stealing cars is fucked up. I live in a city and I’m all for transit. I’ve also had my car stolen before I lived in the city. Stealing someone’s car can take away someone’s ability to earn. Auto thieves can fuck off and catch a bid.

3 Likes

Same here. Looked like it was warming up to be a very interesting article too.

10 Likes

I read that as

'An abusive penile system ’

snigger

I’ll see myself out

p.s.I more tha agree with you

So those people do deserve to be tossed in a abusive, inhumane jail where they are subject to violence and degradation?

1 Like

right?

peaky-blinders-tommy-trying-to-find

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.