Have you seen the Saudi prince who 'sexually abused multiple women' in a $37m LA compound? Because he's missing

What an unexpected turn of events.

3 Likes

He has brought shame upon the Saudi ruling family. He must be beheaded upon his return home.

Note that other than Xeni, no one has said anything about the Prince jumping bail. Way to invent a news story!

The very concept of a corrupt government official doesn’t even apply to absolute monarchies. I mean the job is basically a way for them to collect money. How would one even be corrupt? By asking for too much money? I suppose if you disobeyed the law, but
 the law is what your grandfather says it is.

1 Like

But he hasn’t. Raping foreign working-class women isn’t a bad thing. That’s what they’re there for.

Sad but true, unfortunately.

5 Likes

Saudi Arabia the eddy Haskell of the world
maybe he could be shot you know resisting arrest? hey LA PD hes not black but still darkish, your fav for killing! this one time no one will record it we promise!

that doesn’t actually sound half bad. But shhhh, don’t tell anyone else.

2 Likes

Well if they blow up their private or chartered plane, what’s the loss? Themselves.

Carpet pissers did not do this.

ummmm
can i join the cheese and wine making, bread baking, fermenting, maker commune?

3 Likes

The strings were pulled.

There are a number of valid reasons to check passports on departure.
Outstanding arrest warrants, child custody flight.
I’ve been pinged a couple of times for overstaying a holiday visa.
And (in my country anyway) outstanding fines can get you held up at departure.

I’ve sometimes wondered what sort of dĂ©tente exists that lets private jets operate. I assumed that someone does the paperwork and some sort of chain of trust exists within licensed operators.
The nightwatchman at an airfield somewhere may be getting his security clearance reviewed as we speak

FBOs.

1 Like

The day after 9-11, the private jets were streaming out of the US even though all flights were supposedly grounded.

2 Likes

We’re dusting off the script for “Sex Slaves Of Beverly Hills” and looking for investors!

Who wants to be a producer?

and I thought it was for freedom.

Wanna bet if an international arrest warrant (red notice) is filed with Interpol if he doesn’t show up to court?

Since they are about to execute a 17 year old for taking part in a pro-democracy demonstration, I would be more interested to hear if they have any white sheep.

It’s worth remembering that the House of Saud was a British creation; really we owe the entire Middle East an apology for both them and the Shah.

8 Likes

The entire Bin Laden family (well, with an obvious exception) was sent out of the US by the US government. Mates of GWBIII got special treatment.

2 Likes

Technically it should be the 180 degrees west of the Greenwich Meridian, which would put me in the Western hemisphere and my middle kid in the Eastern (lives just East of Greenwich.)
Politically is a different matter because we all know politicians only care about scientists if someone else currently has a faster fighter aircraft or missile.

2 Likes

I generally agree, but in this case west (political realm) and west (geographic language) are two different concepts using the same word.

Related: XKCD #503

2 Likes

There are at least three and possibly more different political interpretations of the word “west”.