"He cheated on his wife and then left her with twins" — Dan Crenshaw blasts Fox's Watters' personal life

3 Likes

Ever since my leg went to shit, I sit down to pee like 99% of the time. It is more comfortable. I might read a few paragraphs of a magazine while down there.

Fortunately I don’t consider my bathroom habits to be fodder for how manly I am or not.

8 Likes

Not liking either of these people, I can just enjoy watching them each viciously trying to tear the other down. I just wish I could trust either one enough to understand what is actually true. :grin:

4 Likes

I sit too. Mitigates splash-back and is much more hygienic. C’mon.

8 Likes

I, too, am a fan of the short drop. I was trying to comment on the puerile and, certainly, misogynist level of these grown-ass men’s exchange. :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

Oh, Dan. I was with you all the way until you completely botched the landing there at the end.
And…
recap bachelorette GIF

5 Likes

Nah, this is more fun. Of course, moving to the beat makes a terrible mess.

4 Likes

Sitting or standing doesn’t make a difference, the important thing to protect one’s fragile masculinity is to maintain clear and dominant eye contact throughout the process.

7 Likes

I wonder if they see the next tier of manhood as only shitting while standing.

4 Likes

I’ve always peed like this

1 Like

Sitting to pee when I wake up in the middle of the night is better for not waking Mrs. Bashful. Be considerate.

2 Likes

When Assholes Bicker

Not sure why I should care about either of these people.

Lol. Some old-school Onion energy here

1 Like

You know, I’ve never got a good answer to that question.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.