"He cheated on his wife and then left her with twins" — Dan Crenshaw blasts Fox's Watters' personal life

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/01/03/he-cheated-on-his-wife-and-then-left-her-with-twins-dan-crenshaw-blasts-foxs-watters-personal-life.html

3 Likes

Why is the image accompanying this post a photograph of Watters’ wife instead of either of the men involved in this childish name-calling incident?

32 Likes

:thinking:

12 Likes

OCR fail. “Szok” is actually $20k

13 Likes

Never understood why this is an insult. Sometimes the porcelain throne is the only place I can go for a quiet sit down.

23 Likes

There are no good sides to this story. It’s not like Crenshaw grew up in a blue collar family, either. And I’m sure Crenshaw would be completely silent on any of Watters’ shenanigans if he’d stuck to criticizing Democrats. He doesn’t have a problem with what Watters does. He has a problem with Watters targeting him with it.

24 Likes

between this and the Aaron Rodgers/Jimmy Kimmel story I feel like we’re going to set a record today for number of posts where everybody mentioned is trash

6 Likes

I never suspected those useless playground arguments of youth would be how adult debates work.

“trying to feed [their] 3 month old”? Well clearly can’t be insider trading!

6 Likes

OCR, or too lazy or ignorant to use the alternate virtual keyboard with the numbers and symbols?

“One thing I’ve discovered as I got older is peeing sitting down. The old guys don’t tell you about this. They let you figure out when it’s right for you, but man I am not going back. I’ve got all this extra time to read articles. Standing is for the young guys who still have hopes and dreams and a stream they can depend on.” - Ted Alexandro

15 Likes

Projection on Crenshaw’s part due to depth perception issues? :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

:neutral_face: :neutral_face: :neutral_face: :neutral_face: :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

10 Likes

Oh my god! He totally DESTROYED Watters by calling him a girl! Watters will never live down this humiliation!

7 Likes

I’ve apparently been wussy peeing for about a decade now because it’s so much easier to clean. Crenshaw probably doesn’t have to clean his bathroom.

Otherwise, he actually makes a few good, valid points in this rant whereas Watters has zero redeeming qualities.
Assholes can be right every now and then (except for Watters…I have never heard anything worthwhile come out of his stupid piehole).

13 Likes

Mostly I discovered that it’s way better for the middle of the night not having to turn a light on to aim.

8 Likes

And let’s be honest, Jesse Watters seems like the type of dude who pees sitting down.

I pee sitting down. I’ve taught my sons to pee sitting down. It’s far more fucking hygienic and makes cleaning the toilet a lot easier for all involved. But these smooth brained dick weeds think it somehow makes you less manly.

Fuck them both.

18 Likes

Ooh! I love it when they’re both right! Crenshaw (like much of Congress, it seems) almost certainly is insider trading! He’s definitely trading individual stocks, which should be illegal. And Watters is a huge wealthy elitist hack looking for clicks, who has fooled people (well, Fox viewers) into believing he’s some genuine blue collar conservative!

“Stop watching these mediocre entertainers,” indeed.

7 Likes

Now why would any dude want to not make a splash?

the-wall-next-to-the-urinal-at-my-work-v0-as15zmn24deb1

3 Likes

He should pee like a real manly manly man.

That’s what your Nods are for; tacti-pee speaking

2 Likes

Among my other odd jobs in the past, I managed a pool during the summer for a few years. The “splash” repainting is a terrible but necessary task. And I should add, although I’m sure you don’t want to know, that we had to repaint portions of the women’s rooms as well. I’m assuming from “hoverers”.

6 Likes