'He did nothing wrong,' WH Press Sec. Sarah Sanders says on Trump, 'There are no charges against him.'

I guess Lil Miss Huckabee Family Values is cool with adultery and prostitution. Gotta love those Xtianists.

25 Likes

I’m just used to a political culture where the private life of a politician is … well … private and not of concern (that’s slowly changing though).

I judge politicians for their actions in office (Party or Government) not what happens in their bedrooms between consenting adults.

Even when seen through this lense there is certainly enough left to judge Trump for.

4 Likes

Keep your broomstick handy Sarah.

" It will take some very powerful magic indeed for the commander-in-chief to retain his spell on the people if the rule of law keeps proving to be as strong as it showed itself yesterday." -Qz

4 Likes

I sometimes wonder if she at one point is going to burst out shouting “He did it to piss of Joey, ok?”

7 Likes

Which is fine, except Trump is worshipped by people who want to condemn others for what happens in their bedrooms between consenting adults. It’s total hypocrisy.

24 Likes

Turning into pillars of salt only happens to those who look back. Currently the Huck Sacks are partying like there’s no tomorrow with MAGA branded blinders on.

(Funny how in the Koran the same story lacks a pillar of salt as it’s replaced with broken ceramics falling on a woman’s head. Killing her and family.)

Random… carry on.

3 Likes

WoW what a … never mind LOL

I did nothing wrong! I did nothing wrong! I did nothing wrong! I did nothing wrong! I did nothing wrong! I did nothing wrong! I did nothing wrong! I did nothing wrong! I did nothing wrong! I did nothing wrong! I did nothing wrong! I did nothing wrong! I did nothing wrong! I did nothing wrong! I did nothing wrong! I did nothing wrong!

You believe me, right?

7 Likes

Tokyo Rose, Hanoi Hannah, Seoul City Sue, Baghdad Bob, and Sarah Sanders.

She should try using more props.

6 Likes

I have two follow-up questions:

1. Did the President do anything wrong?
  2. Are there any charges against him?
9 Likes

With every breath he takes.

20 Likes

29 Likes

“He did nothing wrong. There are no charges against him.”

18 Likes

Aww. And everyone was breathlessly awaiting your brilliant retort. Sad!

16 Likes

I dare say that I’m… (gasp!)disappointed.

16 Likes

Does anyone know what the Matt Fuller tweet is referring to, specifically? As in, the part about “He literally admitted that he lied today”?

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not in any doubt about the existence of the lie, I’m just curious when the acknowledgment happened as I haven’t seen it elsewhere.

So, it turns out that when the animatronic Trump in the Disney Hall of Presidents just repeats “No collusion! No Collusion!” over and over again on an endless loop, it’s not actually broken. It’s just doing a faithful reproduction of the IRL original.

11 Likes

JC_Hoot; I’m old enough to before you were wiping your retort LOL

5 Likes

When Russia sends Boing Boing its trolls, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you, Melz2. They’re not sending you. They’re sending trolls that have lots of communication problems, and they’re bringing those problems (to) us. They’re bringing misspellings. They’re bringing incomplete sentences. They’re bringing bad grammar. And some, I assume, are good communicators. Just not the ones they send to Boing Boing.

30 Likes

Of course, they aren’t.

24 Likes