'HE WON' — Trump admits election loss to Biden on Twitter

Framing this has ‘admitting he lost’ is rather far fetched IMHO. It looks more like doubling down on winning.

A small excerpt of Robert O. Paxton’s The Anatomy of Fascism © 2004:

After reading this book it struck me that it wasn’t just educational, it was instructional. I don’t believe Mr. Paxton intended that at all but perhaps members of the far-right saw the potential of this book in their favour.

4 Likes

Yes. It wasn’t just covid. But somehow, the GOP still ran on the message that they’re better for the economy, and picked up house seats on that. :roll_eyes: :woman_shrugging:

11 Likes

This is a chronic peeve of mine too. Anyone with an ‘R’ after their name gets an automatic free Economy point and a free Low Taxes point in the media and in peoples’ minds, despite historical evidence showing the opposite. Republican policies have only ever been good for a handful of billionaires. They’re the party of upward wealth redistribution yet somehow everyone believes the opposite.

14 Likes

He’s still at it this morning.

14 Likes

Liked. And also, ewww

1 Like

last night after midnight…

6 Likes

If Watters contention is that Biden was a weak candidate, I agree, but that just illustrates how much weaker Trump was as a president.

Elections are won in the middle, that’s why a lot of Democrats nominated Biden even if they really wanted Bernie.

And Donald spent an awful lot of time golfing and tweeting and watching TV and holding rallies instead of doing the real part of his job, which would have helped him get re-elected better.

1 Like

306? THAT’S NUMBERWANG!!

thats-numberwang-002

7 Likes

The mental gymnastics must be exhausting…

14 Likes

This is not a “North American” issue.

Sincerely, a Canadian.

16 Likes

Yay! I’m a billion dollars richer! Trump said if he won, then he would give me a billion dollars!

(Hell, if we are going to just spew naked lies and make shit up, then I’m going to make myself rich by this same method.)

10 Likes

I WON THE EJECTION!

there. fixed that for you

14 Likes

Everything after “He won” is absolute and complete f*ckery

1 Like

You’d have better luck finding a million maggots at a crime scene

8 Likes

It’s obvious the afro’s was the inspiration for the 1st British Genadeirs headdress cover.

Oops , off topic

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.