Hear these breakfast sausages cry for mercy as they are cooked

Holy Fuck…

Sometimes I imagine these forums as a party.

A shitty party where you make a lighthearted 2 word comment and somebody manages to get defensive over it.

I’m going to go find the snack table. I heard they have sausages…

2 Likes

“We are legion” comes to mind.

“Hear these breakfast sausages cry for mercy as they are cooked”

No, they are protesting the indignity of having the fulfilment of their very existence recorded in vertical video.

4 Likes

I guess that’s one way of saying it… I was just going to make a sarcastic comment along the lines of “next time I have fried lambs brains for breakfast I’ll blowtorch the pan clean afterwards” but… yeah, too late.

It’s not a coated pan, it’s hard anodised aluminium - the video OP on Reddit confirmed that in the comments there.

2 Likes

Vot mince this? Is squealink in pan? I dun think so.
Is worst vedio heifer. Who this fakir think he is? Gordon Ramesses?

2 Likes

The Silence of the Sausages.

1 Like

Is that Calphalon then?
I don’t go near that stuff but I do know that it doesn’t wear to ta silver color.
It is that deep gray right through.

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/09/25/sausages-screaming-in-a-pan.html

3 Likes

I hear only the sound of deliciousness.

2 Likes

My vegetable and plants may not scream like things with faces but when you eat them alive they also feel pain!!!

1 Like

“Brave Clarice…you will let me know when those sausages stop screaming won’t you?”

1 Like

It’s the sound that still awakens Jimmy Dean sometimes in the night.

4 Likes

Yikes!

9284f98fa78dd9f15cd8d1818772f187

2 Likes

a dirty pan

I don’t mind the pan, it’s the zoom and focus that fries me.

2 Likes

Well, that got my dog’s attention! And without him even being able to smell the sausages.

1 Like

He did seem a bit excitable.

Obviously you need to dose the sausages with marijuana first to mellow them out.

1 Like

“Carrot Juice is Murder,” according to Arrogant Worms:

4 Likes