Heidi Cruz texted friends about the family's Ritz Carlton Cancun trip, blowing Ted's cover

Everything’s bigger in Texas; especially assholes.

10 Likes

this is how i know he’s not the Zodiac Killer, because he’s a terrible liar.

7 Likes

Ted’s girls love their Daddy.

8 Likes

Of all the sucky things politicians do, using the kids as props for photo ops is pretty bad. Way to make 'em feel valued and respected, Ted.

15 Likes

It’s clear from the video that the daughter is aware of it.

7 Likes

Sitcom format?

16 Likes

I appreciate the need to catch this sort of action. But (to me) it makes a big difference where this info came from. Deducing from public info or a colleague/friend leaking is very different from an airline employee providing it. (I don’t know where the info came from) I can think of plenty of situations where people would not want their travel itinerary release to someone for very legitimate reasons. If I knew an airline was releasing traveler’s information I would seriously consider avoiding them out of principle…

1 Like

cruz’s democratic opponent or the state dem party need to run ads in the rural strongholds on the coward and elite angles. “You were suffering without power or water and that yellow bellied coward used his money to flee the state!” “You were stuck here with busted pipes but that DC insider ran away to Mexico.” Etc. I think it would work to keep a sizable contingent from voting for him. They don’t need to vote for the dem, just not vote.
Edited bc I’m awful at typing on my phone

9 Likes

The leaker could be his wife, don’t count it out

2 Likes

FWIW, there was a poll on the Fox station in Houston this morning re: Cruz’s vacation.
The results were nearly 2:1 in favor of his behaviour.
Yeah, consider the source…

3 Likes

Slug on hearing of this association.

SadSlug

“Don’t blame us for your human garbage. Harumph. Good day, Sir!”

15 Likes

Yeah, slugs are totally like:

14 Likes

Proper infosec is rarely practiced or enforced.

I spent many years in corporate IT. You can get basically anyone to hand over the keys to the castle by calling them up and asking for them.

I’ve been let into back offices and had managers unlock their network rack doors in retail stores just saying I’m an IBM tech to fix their computers. Nobody wants to see a badge, or even seems aware whether there’s a scheduled appointment or anything.

8 Likes

Reporting on a dirty ass insurrectionist isn’t betrayal. Nobody stabbed anyone in the back here. Except ted stabbing democracy in the back.

8 Likes
8 Likes

10 Likes

Except it’s HER texts, so why would she leak her own texts that make HER look like an asshole, too?

8 Likes

https://shop.kaceymusgraves.com/collections/all-products/products/cruzin-for-a-bruzin-tee

:+1:

3 Likes

It’s a perfect alibi?