"HELL NO!!" Biden shouts in disgust at Donald Trump's callous words about mass shootings (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/06/11/hell-no-biden-shouts-in-disgust-at-donald-trumps-callous-words-about-mass-shootings-video.html

14 Likes

Good to see Uncle Joe with some passion… he’s gonna need it.

Apparently, Lord Dampnut had a license to carry a gun
wouldn’t it be ironic if he were found to be a felon in possession of a firearm?

19 Likes

I love seeing Biden channel the outrage of Americans with a basic sense of decency. More of this, especially at the debates (assuming Biff doesn’t punk out).

14 Likes

This is Joe Biden, folks. He’s a passionate fellow. The sleepy Joe narrative is all from the right, and it’s wrong.

GIVE 'EM HELL, JOE!

13 Likes

My politically cynical inner voice says the timing was not ironic - and that it’s “taking aim” at the news cycle to dampen the bigger story of the day. But the timing of the conference with the verdict can only be a coincidence and, as T made these remarks in January, I think this speech had already been written.

3 Likes

And where are all the outraged republicans and the NRA complaining about his second amendment rights being violated?

4 Likes

Well, they are saying that the whole trial is a sham, covering up the real crimes (which are Joe’s).

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.