Trump tells Iowans to get over school shootings

Originally published at: Trump says get over school shootings - Boing Boing

5 Likes

trump who is utterly incapable of “getting over” any loss dealt him, blaming it on conspiracies, says we should “get over” the easily avoidable murders of a huge numbers of innocents …guess we just throw that on the vast pile of smoking solipsistic horror that is the leader of the right-wing.

28 Likes

Says the man who can never get over anything. And nurses his grudges forever.

24 Likes

The guy who despises his children doesn’t care about the deaths of children.

18 Likes

Well…despises some and lusts after others. :nauseated_face:

8 Likes

I urge him to get over a big piece of cheeseburger.

10 Likes

He’s moved past “thoughts and prayers” to "suck it up and stop whining about school shootings “. Not that " thoughts and prayers” were adequate.

9 Likes

Trump neither thinks nor prays, so…

12 Likes

He is a perpetual embarrassment.

9 Likes

If Trump could make a deal with the Devil and exchange his impending trial losses and ballot disqualifications for the violent deaths of every single student in America, he would in a heartbeat.

11 Likes

He’s been spewing vile crap all over Iowa over the past couple of days. Le Pétomane had a classier, less stinky act.

11 Likes

Mutually exclusive?

You be the judge.

6 Likes

Little Donnie can not stand being pushed aside in the headlines.

8 Likes

Such an evil POS.

12 Likes

I first read about him in “The Bean Report”. A totally innocent and (relatively safe, given the flame produced) and bizarrely enjoyable form of entertainment, I take it to be. An internet-worthy stunt.

5 Likes

Americans should dump this certifiable candidate and get back to reality. The man deserves the Ken McElroy treatment, he is a social tumor, a malignancy that won’t just go away, it needs to be removed.
(Read into that what you will).

4 Likes

fecophilia… or farting. but yea he doesn’t care as long as he gets to play in poop.

3 Likes

Quite a few of us are actually trying, thanks. But I guess it’s easier to assume that the MAGA dipshits speak for us all…

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.