Help! Fashion advice!

Regulars, I need you too! @monkeyoh, @snowlark, @Melizmatic, @slybevel, @tropo, @Mindysan33

I am meeting a lady friend (okay okay, from okay Cupid, don’t judge), and which blouse-----i mean shirt would be suitable for semi casual wine and tapas?

I will also be wearing jeans and black beetle boots.

Halp!!

The working poll is near the bottom.

7 Likes

Using links as polls gets a bit weird as it seems to confuse voting and clicking.

2 Likes

I’ve been trying to upload for like half an hour

1 Like

What kind of wine is semi-casual?

11 Likes

The foil has already been peeled back from the cork and folded into a kind of collar around the neck.

7 Likes

Let’s try this again

4 Likes

One with the squares on it.

But for wine and tapas, if I went out I’d be wearing something classically casual yet understated such as:

because it won’t show the stains.

17 Likes

Jeans and boots? Clearly you don’t need or want any advice. :horse: :slight_smile: Have fun! Remember to listen.

12 Likes

Number 3. I couldn’t vote. I feel so disenfranchised. :cry:

I met my current and previous girlfriends on OKC. Have fun with it and stop when it stops being fun.

ETA: The second poll seems to work a lot better.

12 Likes

I think you’re going to have to get rid of the second shirt.

3 Likes

Beatle Boots!

6 Likes

I changed my vote. I felt sorry for the shirt. :frowning:

4 Likes

I like the second, but I think for a first meet and greet I’m leaning towards #1. But I’m looking for more opinions :smiley:

7 Likes

As an aside, that shirt poll crashed iOS Safari about 3 times.

4 Likes

My sartorial advice is less than helpful, but good luck on the date.

6 Likes

We should find out what shirt causes that. It would be awkward if this happened over the patatas bravas.

7 Likes

What shade are the jeans? (I’m assuming the color is blue.) I’m currently leaning towards the patterned (squares) shirt as well.

ETA: Scratch the question about shade. Full in on shirt 3.

3 Likes

I like the one with the squares because I keep seeing things in the one that looks like teevee static.

Have fun! And don’t drink too much! :wink:

9 Likes

Did you shave your goat?

9 Likes

Perhaps he waxed his van?

4 Likes