Help fund a new billboard honoring Ted Cruz

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2021/01/26/help-fun-a-new-billboard-honoring-ted-cruz.html

16 Likes

I will happily give a $100.00 US dollars to be alone with him in a room for 5 minutes. No violence, I just want to talk…

23 Likes

just one? i want these all across the dang country. and one for Hawley too.

24 Likes

Sounds great! It always frustrates me that we can’t have pre-election hit-piece advertising all the time.

3 Likes

Yessssssss!

5 Likes

I’d fund for “shitweasel”

8 Likes

I think the Hawley one is even more important. Teds profile as a shitweasel is well known, but Hawley’s needs more publicity.

7 Likes

How much is the violence option?

um… asking… “for a friend”?..

7 Likes

One red cent, payable when you got it.

5 Likes

The 'r’s on the billboard are facing the wrong way & the ‘o’ needs to be replaced by a hammer & sickle.
The background color is fine.
I hope they put one up by the ‘church’ he goes to here in Houston (2nd Baptist, a mega-‘church’), one by his office, & one by his house.
For starters.

Many more than one!

5 Likes

On the same note:

13 Likes
8 Likes

I would totally give if I was allowed to, especially given that I am living in Texas.

3 Likes

Problem is, most of the people supporting these scumbags are illiterate. That’s why they say there’s no such thing as bad publicity.

1 Like

I can’t give much, but I can send the link to others.
Hell, I know Trumpanzees that can’t stand Cruz…

2 Likes

Cruz’s hometown? Why would they put up billboards about him in Calgary? Something to do with the Keystone Pipeline? :slight_smile:-)

Hawley’s background really does need to be publicized better, by a primary challenger first.

2 Likes

I loved Triumph the Dog’s appearance at a Cruz rally. He got the crowd chanting “Ted Cruz is the Lion of the Senate! Lion of the Senate! Lion of the Senate! Lion Ted! Lion Ted!”

He had those morons chanting “Lyin’ Ted” for at least a minute.

2 Likes

[Screaming, sobbing… and joyous yelling from inside the room: "I’m kicking his ass right now!" ]

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.