Here are the 5 kinds of pandemic villains who are making things worse for the rest of us

You missed Dianne Feinstein.

Yeah, you are probably on to something there.

Let’s face it, the deplorable are going to keep being “Oppressed” no matter what I do. They’ve been pulling that shit long before there was social media. I need to scream my dark sarcastic jokes and rage into the wind otherwise I’m gonna explode. Like with the “Paradox of intolerance” I have lost my empathy for the non-empathic right wing asshole.

9 Likes

There haven’t been any English royals since 24th March 1603.

9 Likes

queen-elizabeth-dont-know-but-okay

9 Likes

If it helps, imagine people are satirizing the deification and insane wealth accumulation of famous players and games, as well as the cultural domination and aggressive normalization of sports in young kids lives rather than your casual enjoyment of sports.

6 Likes

Because her stock sales were part of an ongoing scheduled series and she actually lost money, maybe?

Keep in mind that the Republicans are very eager to tar her with the “did the same thing” brush to protect their own asses.

10 Likes

Mmm. “But mum! He did it too!” has always been an especially poor defence.

5 Likes

Don’t think you understand how the US news media works.

3 Likes

Fatalism and those who espouse it.

3 Likes

While a dem I admit I’m not a fan of Feinstein.

She has done a lot of foolish things in regards to tech, encryption and copyright.

But yeah insider trading is likely less a thing she did in relation to Burr’s outright grifting there.

3 Likes

Oh, I am certain she has plenty of legit transgressions, enough that we don’t need to accuse her of the ones she didn’t do. No sense giving ammo to say it’s all made up.

6 Likes

the idea that only 2.5% will die if everyone goes back to work is ignorant as well. You end up with 10% needing hospitalization, and if everyone is out working and not isolating, they all need hospital beds at once, way more than hospital beds exist, so you’ve got over 9% death rate. Even an extra 1% of the population of the US dying in a short time would tank the economy anyway. More is worse.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.