Here’s the most infuriating 2-minute segment in the history of Wheel of Fortune

Originally published at: Here's the most infuriating 2-minute segment in the history of Wheel of Fortune | Boing Boing

4 Likes

I’ve got a feather in my lap right now!

10 Likes

I’ll take “People who annoy you” for $600, please!

9 Likes

This is like when wordle shows me 4 out of five letters, but there are a million possible combinations left. Except stupid.

9 Likes

Vanna White’s greatest talent is maintaining that poise and smile in situations that would send lesser beings into a fit of murderous rage.

9 Likes

That was indeed infuriating to watch

4 Likes

“Another notch in your pelt”
“A stitch in time sounds fine”
“Kill two birds with one scone”…

19 Likes

Season 3 Waiting GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

17 Likes

I get that being on TV is stressful and I might not be as smart in that situation as I am sitting here at my PC.

But goddam them’s some dumb fucks.

12 Likes

Thass no scone, thass a fecken moofin!

-what I imagine every Scottish person saying when they see a scone in American coffee shops.

5 Likes

This felt like an SNL skit. I was fully expecting to see “Burt Reynolds” and “Sean Connery” playing.

13 Likes

“I can just make out the letters… W… K… R…”

5 Likes

A_ _'S _E_ _ THAT ENDS _E_ _

"All's well that ends best!"

5 Likes

It was worth the pain to listen to the desperation in the host’s voice.

6 Likes

I always felt this show was a great counterbalance to Jeopardy, which airs just before it in most of the US. If you ever feel like a know-nothing after watching Jeopardy, just stay tuned and watch Wheel of Fortune. You will feel smart again in just 30 minutes time.

11 Likes

The poor contestant who went bankrupt and lost a turn. How he kept from jumping out of his skin when he knew the answer is beyond me.

8 Likes

Speaking of fucks…

14 Likes

It takes one to know nothing?

5 Likes

That’s exactly how Wordle goes some days.

3 Likes

My theory is that when you take the Jeopardy test, they put the top 10% of scorers on Jeopardy, and the bottom 10% on Wheel.

PROVE ME WRONG

6 Likes