Here's the official Trump-Kim photo on North Korea Line of Demarcation

What a tiny, tiny wall. Did they compare sizes?

11 Likes

The closest they came:

5 Likes

The official North Korean film of the meeting.

6 Likes

“Hey, while I got you here, What’s the right number of tanks to have in my military parade?”

14 Likes

“Always 10 more than what you first thought was enough.”

10 Likes

Except this has nothing to do with reforms or anything – this is Trump playing diplomat (and doing a shit job at it).

Remember how he was rage tweeting about “nothing less than total denuclearization!”

Kim’s no dummy and he sees how low the bar is for making Trump happy.

6 Likes

19 Likes

Imagine working on that paving and accidentally dropping your trowel into North Korea.

8 Likes

tumblr_plg6elroR01scq3mi_500

8 Likes

Yes, I know

Danny DeVito: I dare you to kill her

2 Likes

Oh don’t get me wrong. I’m not semi ok with this under the guise of Nostradumbass is gonna bring peace to the Korean Peninsula.

I see it as a stepping stone for the NEXT president. Ya know. One with a brain (hoping for Warren or Harris personally).

3 Likes

See, he looks cute, here. Shut up, I’m not a whore, but I’d still do him. (I seriously regret it many years later.)

Upon further inspection did trump pull kim onto the South Korean side for picture 3 or did they both start on the “wrong” side of the border and trump is in North Korea?

2 Likes

“Draw me like one of your French girls.”

2 Likes

It appears there are a few cracks in the Line of Demarcation.

@TheGreatParis

Did you exchange
A walk on part in the war
For a lead role in a cage?

7 Likes

That is interesting, I of course couldn’t understand anything of it but that all looked rather amicable. I thought the North Korean’s portrayed the Americans as bloodthirsty cannibalistic rapists? Or was that just American propaganda? (honest question)

They can’t portray Trump as both irredeemably evil and worth negotiating with.

PS.

4 Likes

Come on. I dislike the orange buffoon as much as the next guy, but this is just the way peace talks work.

If he can can get the tension out of the air with NK, that’s a good thing. Even a bad president can do some good thing you know.

1 Like

For me, what makes Trump’s face just about the most immediately punchable face around, is that in every single photo op ever, he always looks like he’s trying to look like he’s looking presidential.

(Because he genuinely has no idea what presidential looks like.)

3 Likes

No, exactly, so they just gave up on the irredeemably evil part? Did they admit they may have overreacted before or did they just skip all that and just changed their opinion without explanation?

I can’t really explain why but it doesn’t really fit with the picture I have of the NK media and the people’s belief in it. I guess I’m saying I’m interested in knowing more about how this was handled and perceived.