Herschel Walker admits he now has not 1, not 2, but 3 extra children he forgot to mention

Newsflash, Mark; Walker is Black, which means he doesn’t benefit from the same ‘automatic privilege’ that the Orange Asshat does.

He is their useful ‘token Negro’… until he isn’t useful anymore.

15 Likes

Yep. He recently showed a bit of independence from Trump, and will now be thrown under the bus.

12 Likes

“Damn it! If i wasn’t so pro-life and I believed in science, I could blame it on my forgetting to check the pattern buffer.”

1 Like

I hope so!

3 Likes

*shrugs

Reap and sow.

It’s not like being run over by said bus will make him any more brain damaged than he already is.

6 Likes

I think it’s pretty likely the case. Abrams very nearly won in 2018, and Warnock and Ossoff DID win in 2020.

7 Likes

9 Likes

Walker isn’t just some random Black conservative that the GOP recruited for the part and it’s not just Trump’s blessing keeping him afloat. He has a special status in Georgia and that’s why no amount of scandal has caused his support to wane among Republicans, and he will get votes from independents who normally don’t vote. I wouldn’t count him out if 10 more kids were found.

We’ll see. A primary is not the general election.

Maybe, maybe not. There are likely some republicans that won’t vote for him.

Also, I really don’t appreciate the assumption that we’re all idiots or mindless racists here (especially since ATL is a minority majority city, including the metro area). Again, the democrats won state-wide elections in 2020, which at the time, was roundedly dismissed as possible by MANY people here.

13 Likes

Based on the context I think it’s fair to guess that Mr. Walker isn’t entirely familiar with the idea that you do reap what you sow, since he clearly hasn’t.

1 Like

Ahem. Not even a pandemic can stop the Sperminator from spreading his seed

Not on this list… 67 seems the record.

It’ll probably land him more votes (although, depending on the age of the kids it may well not!)

not one of Trudeau’s better efforts.

2 Likes

Well, I don’t appreciate the assumption that I made that assumption. I did no such thing, so please don’t pull that out of thin air.

I live in this state, and pay attention to local politics. You’re assumptions that Walker is going to win is based on pretty much an outsiders perspective that assumes we’re all die hard UGA fans who don’t pay attention to anything outside of football. You said he has “special status” here in GA (and that’s because he went to UGA and played football) and so will win the election based entirely on that special status. I’m not sure what other conclusion I’m meant to draw, other than that YOU believe that we all vote with our sportsball teams.

7 Likes

Ouch.

4 Likes

Make that 4

5 Likes

All those hard hits to the head must have made him forget how much unprotected sex he had with numerous women…

8 Likes

That’s why the headline says “three extra children he fathered.” The first one was never a secret.

5 Likes

I don’t know how best to tell you guys, so I’ll just say it.

:pensive:

I might be one of Herschel Walker’s kids.

7 Likes