Herschel Walker admits he now has not 1, not 2, but 3 extra children he forgot to mention

Originally published at: Herschel Walker admits he now has not 1, not 2, but 3 extra children he forgot to mention | Boing Boing

5 Likes

It’s always projection.

29 Likes

Shakes Head No GIF by Election 2020

33 Likes

He probably has more kids than Nick Cannon does.

5 Likes

No one has more kids than Nick Cannon. In the future, they’ll be able to trace larger numbers of descendants back to him, much like they do with Genghis Khan.

15 Likes

Who amongst us hasn’t misplaced something from time to time? /Georgia GOP

27 Likes

Every accusation is a confession.

33 Likes

I don’t like him personally, but from what I understand at least Nick Cannon takes financial care of all the children that he spawned.

27 Likes

^100% this.

15 Likes

rightout

27 Likes

Also, Nick Cannon isn’t running for public office on a platform of (apparently) hypocracy and dog-whistle racism.

25 Likes

Also true.

SMDH

13 Likes

I can’t manage to find the Doonesbury cartoon about Wiltsville, founded in the early 1970s by the prodigious progeny of Wilt Chamberlain.

10 Likes

Given that height is reasonably heritable, I imagine the people of Wiltsville were prodigious individually as well as collectively.

1 Like

Yeah, in the first few panels (before the punchline) most of the inhabitants have heads above the top of the panel.

EDIT: no they don’t! My memory is filling in details that never existed.

4 Likes

The news that Walker was an absentee father made him a shoo-in for Senator. Now that it’s been revealed he doesn’t see three of his children puts him on Trump’s short list of VP possibilities.

15 Likes

Not necessarily. Trump’s support proved the final nail in the coffins of the campaigns for Loeffler and Perdue, and for Perdue’s challenge to Kemp (even without the democrats who took a republican primary ballot). The bluer parts of the state are having a greater sway over state wide elections here than they have in the past (since the time when the Democrats were racists, at least) and the moderate wing of the GOP here are very anti-Trump and they have greater sway in the party than in other states.

13 Likes

Amazingly - there hasn’t been any proof Wilt fathered any children.
I wonder if he got the snip when he was young - anticipating the hijinks he was about to partake in?

1 Like

Cannon. I knew that name meant something.

1 Like

One! One extra children! Two!! Two extra children! Three!!! THREE EXTRA CHILDREN!!! HA HA HA HA HA

Sesame Street GIF

19 Likes