Herschel Walker praises border walls by saying walls don't work

Originally published at: Herschel Walker praises border walls by saying walls don't work | Boing Boing

7 Likes

So what he’s saying is that we need to make walls out of dogs, but like bitey dogs.

21 Likes
11 Likes

Of course his dog won’t bite. It doesn’t need to when it lives with a werewolf.

15 Likes

Maybe this was the secret genius of Donald Trump’s “Build the Wall” plan. All the commie leftists mocked him because he never finished his wall, but what if the plan was to lure the illegal immigrants in by building a fake wall, and then bite them with dogs? Only the America-hating liberals in Congress wouldn’t give him any funds to buy dogs. Sad.

Herschel isn’t spewing rambling nonsense, he’s quoting verbatim from his strategy briefing sessions with Trump.

“Build the wall! Buy the dogs! Bite the [offensive racial epithet deleted]!”

11 Likes

I swear, he sounds more and more like Abe Simpson every day.

“One trick is to tell them stories that don’t go anywhere like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so I decided to go to Morganville which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So, I tied an onion to my belt which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel. And in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on ‘em. ‘Give me five bees for a quarter,’ you’d say. Now, where were we? Oh, yeah! The important thing was that I had an onion on my belt which was the style at the time. They didn’t have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones.”

22 Likes

The man kept his enthusiasm for the 20 minute speech. That’s something.
He needs to grow acorn squash in the shape of claymores. And lecture people who think they’ve lost their egos.

7 Likes

Without a handler to pull him away, it would be interesting to see how far down his addle-brained stream-of-consciousness rambling would go. I like to think there would be AI-levels of dogs and eyes and rainbows and Loab.

8 Likes

If Drumpf is indeed a secret genius, it is the best kept secret on the planet; far better protected than the nuclear launch codes. There hasn’t been a single word uttered that has revealed it.

8 Likes

“The Aristocrats!”

7 Likes

What’s amazing to me is this is a video put out by his campaign. They think this makes him look good. This is him at his best.

8 Likes

… the swords or the landmines?

2 Likes

Why not both?

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.