Hilarious decal "fixes" a dented vehicle

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/11/19/hilarious-decal-fixesa-den.html

20 Likes

I like that the owner went to the trouble of applying it across the gas tank door and then (I assume) cutting it free. That shows commitment.

10 Likes

The photo doesn’t show the real damage on the front end from that time the driver tried to follow a roadrunner through a painting of a tunnel.

24 Likes

The creator of this decal is a genius.
A super-genius.

26 Likes

Much classier than an ‘ouch’ bandaid sticker

10 Likes

I saw one of these on the commute this morning.

5 Likes

I wonder if his horn go’s beep beep?

7 Likes

Aw man I’m gonna need two, one for each side of our pickup truck. I made one dent and a deer made the other dent.

Is it wrong that I want to do this in time for the winter holiday, just so any visitors out here are clear on the kind of life we lead, the kind of people we are?

11 Likes

I always assumed that Wile E. Coyote was taller than that.

5 Likes

A Moon crater decal over the dent would be nice.

3 Likes

That rust-bucket’s never going to Acme (I see what you did there) auto-body. This is it’s new permanent look, and it’s great!

3 Likes

How much? I’ve got an accident prone nephew who might get a kick out of this.

3 Likes

probably make a fair cop in a cartoon short…
or a .gif boot

1 Like

ACME car vinyls

Needs an anvil in the back

2 Likes

My first thought on reading the bit about keeping the decal on until the dent gets fixed was “hmm, that’s too damned cool looking to bother getting it fixed!”
In any case, it’s a pickup, who the hell ever gets dents and dings fixed on pickups?

5 Likes

Chuck Norris was here:

5 Likes

could I get one of these for my near side door that rattles :rofl:

CreepyGrimyKouprey-max-1mb

1 Like

5 Likes

…it so happens franz tries bashing a tesla truck door in…

1 Like