Trucker gets tattoo of himself driving his own body

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/08/25/trucker-gets-tattoo-of-himself.html

Now he just needs a tatoo of him on the tatoo of him driving his truck and then a tatoo of him on the tatoo of him driving his truck and then a tatoo of him on the tatoo of him driving his truck and then a tatoo of him on the tatoo of him driving his truck and then a tatoo of him on the tatoo of him driving his truck and then a tatoo of him on the tatoo of him driving his truck and then a tatoo of him on the tatoo of him driving his truck and then a tatoo of him on the tatoo of him driving his truck and then a tatoo of him on the tatoo of him driving his truck and then a tatoo of him on the tatoo of him driving his truck and then a tatoo of him on the tatoo of him driving his truck and then a tatoo of him on the tatoo of him driving his truck and then a tatoo of him on the tatoo of him driving his truck and then a tatoo of him on the tatoo of him driving his truck and then a tatoo of him on the tatoo of him driving his truck and then a tatoo of him on the tatoo of him driving his truck and then a tatoo of him on the tatoo of him driving his truck and then …

Looks awesome.

Reminds me of The Brain’s robotic suit.

I so badly hope this is real!

… on an island in a lake on an island in a lake on an island…

he should double down and get a Krang tattoo as well.

I thought it was a Men In Black II reference

I would be content with a picture of this guy in the cockpit of a Kenny Ollerenshaw - shaped mecha.

Nice headlights, bro.

I was thinking Krang

Edit: Whoops got beaten to it

Quaid… Quaid… Start the reactor. Free Mars…

Closer look included at source

Found his car.

Dammit. You beat me to it.

That needs to be on a t-shirt, stat.

it’s awful, and awesome, but awful