Trucker gets tattoo of himself driving his own body

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/08/25/trucker-gets-tattoo-of-himself.html

7 Likes

Now he just needs a tatoo of him on the tatoo of him driving his truck and then a tatoo of him on the tatoo of him driving his truck and then a tatoo of him on the tatoo of him driving his truck and then a tatoo of him on the tatoo of him driving his truck and then a tatoo of him on the tatoo of him driving his truck and then a tatoo of him on the tatoo of him driving his truck and then a tatoo of him on the tatoo of him driving his truck and then a tatoo of him on the tatoo of him driving his truck and then a tatoo of him on the tatoo of him driving his truck and then a tatoo of him on the tatoo of him driving his truck and then a tatoo of him on the tatoo of him driving his truck and then a tatoo of him on the tatoo of him driving his truck and then a tatoo of him on the tatoo of him driving his truck and then a tatoo of him on the tatoo of him driving his truck and then a tatoo of him on the tatoo of him driving his truck and then a tatoo of him on the tatoo of him driving his truck and then a tatoo of him on the tatoo of him driving his truck and then …

15 Likes

Looks awesome.

1 Like

Reminds me of The Brain’s robotic suit.

14 Likes

5 Likes

I so badly hope this is real!

1 Like

… on an island in a lake on an island in a lake on an island…

3 Likes

he should double down and get a Krang tattoo as well.

7 Likes

I thought it was a Men In Black II reference

7 Likes

I would be content with a picture of this guy in the cockpit of a Kenny Ollerenshaw - shaped mecha.

2 Likes

Nice headlights, bro.

2 Likes

I was thinking Krang

Edit: Whoops got beaten to it

1 Like

Quaid… Quaid… Start the reactor. Free Mars…

1 Like

Closer look included at source

6 Likes

Found his car.

11 Likes

14 Likes

Dammit. You beat me to it.

That needs to be on a t-shirt, stat.

it’s awful, and awesome, but awful