Hilarious video edit poses Trump bickering with himself about the virus

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/08/05/hilarious-video-edit-poses-tru.html

12 Likes

I feel like I’m passing through a Dantean Circle of Hell where Trump is consigned for all time to be punished with listening to the only person he ever thought was worth listening to.

30 Likes

200_d

9 Likes

Malkovich, malkovich malkovich. Malkovich malkovich, malkovich malkovich malkovich malkovich malkovich. Malkovich malkovich. Malkovich malkovich malkovich; malkovich malkovich malkovich malkovich malkovich malkovich malkovich.

18 Likes

Double plus good!

_AmY-W

9 Likes

The Tonight Show had an good TV-MA warning for the Swan interview:

TV-MA Trump Interview

10 Likes

See the 2008 masterpiece “Charlie Rose by Samuel Becket” (essentially charlie rose interviewing himself about the internet) on youtube for the same kind of surreal mind-melting magic. This trump-in-funhouse-mirror-hell is the first time I’ve seen it replicated.

6 Likes

The only thing that makes sense is the fart.

10 Likes

9 Likes

somebody needs to 'shop that can upside-down.

6 Likes

Given that most of his supporters seem taken straight out of the movie Idiocracy, showing them this video could become counterproductive.

6 Likes

The only part that really made me laugh was the fart.

Which shows you my mentality I guess.

tumblr_9bd7dc8c98afe30dc46a17abc03fbdc2_40f06837_500

6 Likes

Can you imagine, as a tenured professor at the Wharton School of Business, trying to get this guy to understand basic concepts of economics? Yeesh.

7 Likes

Yes. The answer to the question posed is “Yes”.

1 Like

captain covid does it again.
and again
and again…

“Brief”???

5 Likes

They were clearly trying to maintain the “BS” but yeah, not brief.

3 Likes

Yeah, I think it’s the equivalent of “brief nudity.”

Which is generally too brief.

2 Likes

Great job with the overlapping dialogue editing.

2 Likes

AHHH! Two of him?!? NO THANKS!

5 Likes