History of the Discordian Society

[Permalink]

1 Like

Seems legit, so he is probably Illuminati…

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a tool of the Illuminati
2 Likes

Hail Eris!

~Fnord

2 Likes

I notice the price of the book is $22.48, in accordance with the Law of Fives.

2 Likes

-><- all hail Discordia!!! -><-

I thought this was territory of usurper CotSG & CotFSM.

If you can read this, you are a Pope.

3 Likes

I received my Popehood (was Popeified? Popeinated?) by none other than RAW himself while listening to an Hour of Slack mp3. That makes me a Catholic Buddhist Subgenius Discordian Pastafarian. I’ve got all my bases covered, I think!

1 Like

This book scarred me terribly in my youth. It should be forbidden.

1 Like

I remember searching for this book back in the 70s when I was a teenager. It had a very odd effect on me and warped me into the person I am today.

There were also a number of offshoots to the Discordians. There was one created at the offices of the LA Free Press during the 60s. The Church of Thralla was a discordian take on Christianity. It was originally written on the walls of the restroom of the LA Free Press and then transfered to a couple of different volumes. (I have found two different versions.) The two people responsible for the Church of Thralla are now gone. (Michael Pearce and Paul Eberly.) I inherited the remaining copies. They will be scanned and released soon.

2 Likes

I can read this, but I also don’t believe for that selfsame reason.

1 Like

You read it you are a Pope.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.